Best Carpal Tunnel Surgery Package in Warsaw, Poland
The Carolina Medical Center is one of the biggest and most modern orthopaedic hospitals in Europe. The Carolina Medical Center provides the highest standard of medical services to its patients, not only by using the newest equipment and technology, but also by giving patients the utmost comfort and reassurance during their recovery.
- Nutritional Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic Centre for Physical Movement
- Emergency Room Services
- National Health Fund Services
- Children and adult orthopaedics and traumatology
- Sports traumatology
- General and vascular surgery
- Children and youth sports certification
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful condition made worse by usage. For some, the condition can be debilitating and affect the use of the hand. It’s caused by chronic overuse of the hand and base of the thumb. A few of the symptoms of carpal tunnel include tingling, numbness and throbbing pain in the affected joint, and in surrounding areas.
- All consultations with specialists
- All required diagnostic tests, i.e. X-rays, MRI , CT , Lab tests
- All costs associated with the operation (surgeons’ fees, anesthesia, medications, materials)
- Intensive physiotherapy after the operation (2 weeks)
- Removal of the stitches (1-2 weeks after the surgery depending on doctor’s recommendations)
- Intensive medical care after the operation
- Internet access (patient's own computer)
- TV and telephone service in every room
- En-suite rooms
- Take medicine for the time given by the operating doctor
- After returning to home country – strictly follow rehabilitation instructions given by the operating doctor
- Follow-up 6 and 12 weeks after discharge. The patient will be requested to take X-ray or MRI in home country and send them to Carolina Medical Center.
If you need more information about the Carpal Tunnel Surgery Package, please contact us!