Etiler Hospital - Dr. Alper Çelik Metabolic Surgery Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
Etiler Hastanesi Profile Overview
Welcome to Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic from Istanbul is the First and Only Center of Excellence who got this accreditation in Turkey. Thanks to a professional medical dedicated team and helped by the mostadvanced surgical technology, over 8000 patients been treated with success in this Metabolic Surgery Clinic.
Prof. Doctor Alper Celik that works in this clinic has been also rewarded with "Surgeon of Excellence Accreditation".
Dr. Celik is a member of the International Federation for Surgical Treatment of Obesity and Related Disorders.
Table of Content
Despite medical treatment, diabetes will steadily continue to progress. The complications of diabetes are many: it causes irrecoverable damage to organs like the kidneys, nerves, heart and brain, and even organ loss may be experienced. The operation at Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic will take high sugar levels under control right away. It will reduce the load on the kidneys and the liver. After the operation, high cholesterol, high triglyceride and problems related to diabetes and overweight will also be eliminated. Beside this, you will be relieved of excess fat and be able to control your weight.
Cost of Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey provides you with the best service and friendly prices. For information about the Cost of Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey, click the button below:
List of Treatments at Metabolic Surgery Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
Metabolic Surgery Clinic from Istanbul is a Center of Excellence in Bariatic and Metabolic Surgery, being recognized for the treating with success the following diseases:
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Cholesterol and Triglyceride
- Sleep Apnea
The advantages of Choosing Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic:
- Body weight reaches normal levels in patients with weight problems.
- Hyper-tension problems are eliminated, thus, anti-hypertensive medicaments will no longer be needed.
- Significant recovery occurs in the damage to organs like kidneys, eyes, liver. Further damage by the disease to your body is prevented.
- The loss of protein in urine will stop, and beside this, cholesterol and triglycerides recover to normal levels. But, when the organ damage should be very advanced and an irrecoverable damage should be the case, a limited recovery might be expected after the operation.
- The success rate of Metabolic Diabetes Surgery applications is within the range of 70-98% which is a very high success rate.
- On the other hand, the benefit ratio from the operation (decrease in the number of medicines, relief from insulin or decrease of its dosage) is 100%.
Prof Dr. Alper Celik
Alper Celik trained in 2010 in BPD (Biliopancreatic Diversion) with Prof. Nicola Scopinaro, who was the Chairman of the International Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Association in Genoa-Italy and the Chief Editor of the periodical Obesity Surgery.
In 2010, he took part in the 1st World Workshop regarding Ileal Interposition Surgery in Hyderabad, India and had the opportunity to work with Dr. Surendra Ugale and Dr. Aureo DePaula in relation to this procedure.
In 2011, he acted as session moderator at the IFSO-APC (International Federation for Surgical Treatment of Obesity and Related Disorders-Asia Pacific Chapter) meeting held in Japan and was voting member at the consensus conference. Then, he attended the IFSO meeting held in Hamburg-Germany between 31 August and 3 September, 2011.
Dr. Celik, who became Associate Professor in June, set up the first Metabolic Surgery Unit of Turkey in Universal Taksim German Hospital on September 2011. He attended the Asia-Pacific Workshop on Metabolic Surgery for Type 2 Diabetes in February 2012 in Singapore and 2nd Ileal Interposition Workshop held in Hyderabad India in February 2012 and further attended the Metabolic Surgery Consensus Conference held at Bangalore, India. He attended 18th World Congress of IFSO (International Federation for Surgical Treatment of Obesity and Related Disorders) as regulatory board member, session moderator and speaker, which was held in Istanbul on 28-31 August, 2013. During this congress, he also performed a live surgery with Dr. Surendra Ugale. Then, same year on 5-8 September, he participated in Metabolic Syndrome Symposium held in Bodrum.
He has good English, and intermediate German and Japanese skills.
Medical health Professionals from Metabolic Surgery Clinic have the mission to provide hospital services with warmth and humane treatment using the most modern and innovative technologies, and to continually improve on this through total quality reviews and better attention to patient care and comfort
Book Now Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
Metabolic Diabetes Surgery Clinic will assure you to get real satisfaction you need as well as best surgery for long lasting result. Book now to get better quality of life and health by clicking contact us button below:
Popular Medical Centers
Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals
Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals are to be a pioneering institution that is innovative and constantly improving, offering reliable, up-to-date, and patient-centered healthcare in all services provided, continuously training and educating its staff, and putting patients’ and employees’ welfare at the forefront, as well as respect the environment and patient rights.
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) from $3550
- Follicular Unit Extraction FUE from $2000
- Breast Augmentation from $4300
- Tummy Tuck Surgery from $5000
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) from $3500
- Egg Freezing from $400
- IVF Treatment Package in Istanbul Turkey by Group Florence for 4000.0
- Liposuction Package in Istanbul, Turkey by Group Florence for 3500.0
- Breast Reduction in Istanbul, Turkey by Group Florence for 3600.0
- Penile Implant Package by Group Florence in Istanbul, Turkey for 9000.0
- Group Florence Gastric Sleeve Package in Istanbul, Turkey for 5500.0
Academic Hospital is staffed by scientists who have broken new ground in their field with a total of more than 100 faculty members, more than 70 professors, in many prime and sub-branches.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tolga Turan D
Neurosurgery in Turkey by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tolga Turan DÜNDAR presents the latest innovations and techniques in neurosurgery using Endoscopy Assisted Surgery, Invasive Surgery, Neuromonitor-Assisted Brain Surgery or Intraoperative Neuro Navigation, Awake Brain Surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Invasive Spinal Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation, Craniosynostosis and many more.
Private Koru Ankara Hospital
Experience advanced Robotic Bariatric Surgery & Heart Surgery at Private Koru Ankara Hospital in Turkey. Exceptional care and cutting-edge technology.
- Nose Surgery Rhinoplasty from $3500
- Sleeve Gastrectomy from $3200
Experience advanced Med Stem Cell Therapy at Kobinia Clinic in Vienna, Austria. Discover orthopedic solutions for optimal wellness.
- Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases from $13200
- Stem Cell Therapy for Joints from $13200
- Stem Cell Treatment for Autism from $13200
- Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy from $13200
- Stem Cell Treatment for Parkinsons Disease from $13200
- Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis from $13200
- Kobinia Med Stem Cell Therapy Package in Vienna Austria for Vascular Disease Treatment for 15830.0
- Diabetes Stem Cell Therapy Package in Vienna Austria by Kobinia Med for 21445.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Psoriasis Package in Vienna, Austria by Kobinia Med for 15830.0
- Cerebral Palsy Stem Cell Therapy Package by Kobinia Med in Vienna Austria for 15830.0
- Epilepsy Stem Cell Therapy in Vienna, Austria by Kobinia Med for 15830.0