Top Orthopedic Surgery Germany, Best Total Knee Replacement, Meniscus Arthroscopy, Hip Replacement, Shoulder Surgery, Autologous Cartilage Transplantation, Spinal Disc Replacement, Freiburg, Germany
Gelenk Klinik Profile Overview
Welcome to Gelenk Klinik
With a desirable and accessible location in Freiburg, Germany, the Gelenk Klinik offers you the latest in modern orthopaedic medicine. We perform more than 2400 surgical procedures per year (including knee, hip and ankle replacement) and offer the latest techniques for ligament reconstruction, arthroplasty, spinal surgery, as well as arthroscopic foot, knee and ankle surgery. The Gelenk Klinik welcomes more than 250 international patients each year.
Treatment at the orthopedic Gelenk Klinik offers its patients many distinct advantages.
- Carefully monitored safety standards resulting in increased treatment success and less chance of complications.
- Safety and accessibility as a travel destination: it is easy to travel to the clinic and visit the surrounding area once you are there.
- Availability of world class surgical services at very competitive prices.
- The comfortable clinic environment and temperate climate are favorable to an easy and quick recovery.
Treatments and procedures
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- Autologous Cartilage Transplantation (ACT)
- Joint Preserving Orthopedic Surgery
Back & Spine
- Back Pain & Diagnosis
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Disc Replacement
Dr. med Peter Baum - Orthopaedic Specialist
Founder of the Gelenk Klinik Orthopaedic Hospital
Orthopaedic Specialist since 1990
Expert Consultant for Arthroscopic knee surgery, Knee Replacement Surgery, Meniscus Repair, Unicompartmental Knee Replacement (Repicci), Cartilage Replacement, Anterior Cruciate Ligaments Reconstruction
Dr. med Thomas Schneider - Orthopaedic Specialist
Orthopaedic Specialist at the Gelenk Klinik Orthopaedic Hospital
PhD (1997) University of Freiburg
Orthopaedic Specialist since 2004
Expert Consultant for Arthroscopic Ankle and Foot Surgery, Ankle Replacement Surgery, Ligament Reconstruction, Total Hip Replacement (McMinn), Cartilage Replacement, Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
Dr. Bijan Ganepour - Expert Consultant for Spine and Neurosurgery
2002 Specialist for Spine and Neurosurgery
Senior Expert Consultant for Spine and Neurosurgery
Cervical disc herniation, decompression of spinal stenosis, discectomie, total disc replacement, nerve compression syndromes (Carpal tunnel syndrome, Guyon´s canal syndrome, sulcus ulnaris syndrome, tarsaltunnel syndrome etc) minimally invasive lumbar disc surgery, tumors and lesions of the central and peripheral nervous system
Dr. med Bernhard Dickreiter - Expert Consultant for Rehabilitative Medicine in Gelenk-Klinik
President of the Medical Academy of the Cell biological Regulation Association
Senior Consultant for Naturopathy
Senior Consultant for Rehabilitative Medicine at the Gelenk Klinik Orthopaedic Hospital
Senior Consultant for Rehabilitative Medicine
Senior Consultant for Internal Medicine
Why choose Gelenk Klinik?
- First world medical standards. Externally reviewed ISO 9001 standard quality accreditation represents an ongoing quality process at Gelenk Klinik.
- No waiting lists. Thanks to a combined public and private financial support system for health care providers such as the Gelenk Klinik, orthopaedic hospital capacity for medical treatment is available and of the highest standard.
- Reliable Safety in all details of the medical support infrastructure. Critical medical support infrastructure such as blood transfusions or transplants are monitored very carefully to avoid every possible risk for the patients.
- German orthopaedic surgeons have unique skills and insight when it comes to joint preservation. Our medical team is extremely well trained in the fields of conservative and osteopathic treatment.
The Gelenk-Klinik is located in the heart of Western Europe, where Germany, France and Switzerland meet. Our patients benefit from being in an environment which is perfect not only for treatment and recuperation, but also for leisure and tourism.
Freiburg is home to Freiburg University, one of the most important centers of medical training in Germany. The city is the capital of Germany’s famous “Schwarzwald” or Black Forest. An area rich in nature, culture and tradition. Freiburg is easily accessible from Zurich, Basel and Frankfurt airports.
If you need more information about the treatments and procedures offered by Gelenk Klinik, please contact us!
Popular Medical Centers
IMC Intermed-Consult, located in Frankfurt, Germany, is one of the top healthcare service providers for international patients who look for first-class medical care in Germany. Thank to the company's widespread network, patients have access to the best medical experts, diagnostics and treatments meeting the highest quality standards.
- Knee Replacement Total or Partial from $17620
- Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total from $17620
PlacidWay Germany Medical Tourism
PlacidWay Germany Medical Tourism was created with one goal in mind: becoming Germany’s #1 source for medical tourism services, providing a one-stop solution for international patients who need state-of-the-art medical treatment at affordable prices.
- Knee Injury Treatment with Stem Cell in Germany for 9000.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Anti Aging Solution in Germany for 14900.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy Package in Germany for 15610.0
- Best Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis in Germany for 13300.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson's disease in Germany 2021 for 16200.0
PlacidWay Munich Germany Medical Tourism
For the best care, access the best. PlacidWay Germany Medical Tourism offers medical care options in Munich Germany, including world-class surgeons and physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and up-to-date technologies, treatments and procedures for individuals seeking health and wellness abroad.
Orthopedie Sonnenstrasse 17 MVZ
Orthopedie Sonnenstrasse 17 MVZ, located in Munich, Germany, is one of the best orthopedic clinics in the city, offering safe and affordable orthopedic procedures, such as knee surgery, hip surgery, meniscus repair, shoulder surgery and much more.