Where Can I Have Colposcopy?
The Colposcopy is a procedure in which the doctor uses a special camera to carefully analyze the vulva, vagina and cervix. During the colposcopy, if necessary, the doctor may collect some tissue (biopsy) from the cervix or from the endocervical canal; this tissue will be later examined under a microscope. The procedure takes about 15 minutes.
When is the colposcopy required?
• When the Pap test has abnormal results.
• To check a genital lesion or another problem found in the area of the vagina and the cervix.
• To track problem areas that were discovered during a previous colposcopy or to observe if the treatment for a particular issue is successful.
• In order to check the cervix in the case where there’s a high risk of HPV.
- Provide a welcoming, safe environment
- Understand their patients needs and offer them the best, customized medical solutions
- Use the latest equipment and supplies
- Have great doctors, with experience in performing the medical procedures they are specialized in
Colposcopy Centers You Can Visit:
Blue Net Hospitals, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Embryos | IVF Fertility Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico
In Vitro Fertility Clinic, Tbilisi, Georgia
Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy
Villa Donatello, Florence, Italy
Casa di Cura Privata Ernesto Montanari, Morciano di Romagna, Italy
Cevre Private Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Columna Medical Center, Bucharest, Romania
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India
KCM Clinic, Jelenia Gora, Poland
Kent Hospital, Izmir, Turkey