Where Can I Have Colposcopy?
The Colposcopy is a procedure in which the doctor uses a special camera to carefully analyze the vulva, vagina and cervix. During the colposcopy, if necessary, the doctor may collect some tissue (biopsy) from the cervix or from the endocervical canal; this tissue will be later examined under a microscope. The procedure takes about 15 minutes.
When is the colposcopy required?
• When the Pap test has abnormal results.
• To check a genital lesion or another problem found in the area of the vagina and the cervix.
• To track problem areas that were discovered during a previous colposcopy or to observe if the treatment for a particular issue is successful.
• In order to check the cervix in the case where there’s a high risk of HPV.
- Provide a welcoming, safe environment
- Understand their patients needs and offer them the best, customized medical solutions
- Use the latest equipment and supplies
- Have great doctors, with experience in performing the medical procedures they are specialized in
Colposcopy Centers You Can Visit:
Blue Net Hospitals, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Embryos | IVF Fertility Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico
In Vitro Fertility Clinic, Tbilisi, Georgia
Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy
Villa Donatello, Florence, Italy
Casa di Cura Privata Ernesto Montanari, Morciano di Romagna, Italy
Cevre Private Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Columna Medical Center, Bucharest, Romania
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India
KCM Clinic, Jelenia Gora, Poland
Kent Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Gynecology Treatment Abroad
gynecologist is a trained and certified physician who specializes in the female reproductive system. In addition to providing female reproductive or gynecologic treatments, gynecologists are often trained and specialized in obstetrics, which defines a physician who is in care of a woman undergoing pregnancy and childbirth. The doctors who have undergone obstetrics and gynecology schooling receive training in not only obstetrics and gynecology, but neonatal intensive care, emergency medicine, internal medicine and depending on specialization, gynecological and oncology, GYN urology, reproductive endocrinology and reproductive genetics.
Maternal and fetal medicine that focus on the overall health care and wellness of both mother and child are the focus of obstetricians, while a gynecologist is able to treat pregnant as well as non-pregnant women with a specialized focus on urinary and female reproductive organs and system development... More Information
Without a doubt, India has become the medical tourism capital of the modern world. Offering the latest technological advances, experienced and expert physicians and surgeons and the very best in patient care, India has secured her place in the world as a premier medical travel destination.