Where Can I Have Hysterectomy?
In most of the cases, hysterectomy is an elective surgical procedure, used to treat non-cancerous gynaecological conditions that are not responding well to other treatment options. This surgery is indicated for women who don’t want a pregnancy and who have exhausted other therapeutic options.
Hysterectomy can be performed when a woman's life is in danger, for example, in case of severe bleeding during childbirth, cancer of the cervix or endometrium (uterine cancer).
The indications for hysterectomy are:
- Massive bleeding during menses or pregnancy
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterine prolapse
- Endometriosis or adenomyosis
- Chronic pelvic pain (only when it is caused by a condition that can be corrected by hysterectomy)
- Uterine or cervical cancer.
There are several clinics worldwide where women finding themselves in the situations described above can undergo a hysterectomy procedure.
Hysterectomy Clinics Offer:
- Understanding for each patient's specific needs and requirements
- Excellent medical services, in accordance with the highest international standards
- Relevant, en-detail information regarding the procedure
Hysterectomy Clinics You Can Visit:
Acibadem Healthcare Group, Istanbul, Turkey
Bourn Hall Clinic IVF Center India, Kochi, Gurgaon, India
Columna Medical Center, Bucharest, Romania
North Cyprus IVF, Nicosia, Cyprus
In Vitro Fertility Clinic, Tbilisi, Georgia
Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy
Villa Donatello, Florence, Italy
Fertimed | Fertility Center, Olomouc, Czech Republic
inSer - Human IVF and Fertility Center, Bogota, Colombia
KCM Clinic, Jelenia Gora, Poland
Kent Hospital, Izmir, Turkey