About - Dr. Yuriy Y. Derpak, M.D., Ph.D.
Background With Stem Cells: Study of stem cells and their therapeutic effects in different diseases - from 2001. One of the Ukrainian stem cell therapy pioneers (in clinical application).
Honors: Honored Physician of Ukraine.
Scientific Papers and Publications: authored 58 scientific papers in hematology and co-authored one monograph.
- 1997 - Doctor’s Diploma from Ternopil State Medical Academy
- 2000 - Scientific paper: Particularities of Platelet Structure in Hypertension
- 2003 - Scientific paper: Coagulation Activity in Hypertension
- 2003-2004 - Personal Doctor of the President of Ukraine
- 2004 - Ph.D. thesis in internal diseases, successfully defended
- 2005 - Course in Kyiv Post-Graduate Medical Academy; Transfusion Medicine Specialist Certificate
- 2005 - Scientific Paper: Blood Components: Clinical Application and Adverse Effects
- 2006 - Scientific Paper: Hemapheresis
- 2014 - Confirmation of the Highest Professional Level in Transfusion Medicine
- 2006-2016 - Professional work, clinical application of stem cells
Conferences and Congresses Attended:
- 2013 - V International Stem Cell Conference, Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
- 2015 - International Scientific Conference Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering, Vejle, DENMARK
- 2016 - International Conference Advanced Cell Technology: From Bench to Bedside, Saint Petersburg, RUSSIA
Education - Dr. Yuriy Y. Derpak, M.D., Ph.D.
Doctor’s Diploma from Ternopil State Medical Academy