Best Erectile Dysfunction Package in New Delhi, India
When popping a little blue pill can’t help treat your erection issues, it may be time to think about penis implant surgery. Men who have tried a variety of treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED) with no success or who have severe ED may be candidates for penis implant surgery.
Surgery is generally used to accomplish one of the following goals:
- Implanting a prosthetic device within the penis, which causes an erection
- Reconstructing the arteries within the penis to increase blood flow, which helps to facilitate an erection
- Blocking off veins within the penis that allow blood to leave the penis, which helps to maintain an erection
The penis implant is permanent, and 9 of 10 men who have the surgery are satisfied with the results.
There are two basic types of penis implants:
- Inflatable – the implant has two rods that can be filled with fluid from a reservoir near the bladder. As the rods fill, the penis becomes erect and wider.
- Non-inflatable (or malleable) - the implant is a single rod that can be shaped by hand to create an erection.
Men who should consider implant surgery:
- Those who have had a radical prostatectomy
- Those who have severe diabetes that has permanently damaged the blood vessels of the penis
- Those who have structural problems that make erections impossible or difficult
- Those who have tried less invasive options without the success they desire or don’t like options such as a vacuum device
Erectile Dysfunction Package in New Delhi, India
Blue Ribbon Prostate Clinic is a Men’s Health Clinic specializing in prevention, evaluation and treatment of Prostate Disease. It is headed by Dr Ashish Sabharwal, Board Certified in Urology. The clinic offers treatments for Prostate Cancer (Robotic Radical Prostatectomy), Enlarged Prostate (BPH) - Green Light PVP Laser Prostatectomy, Erectile Dysfunction (Penile Prosthesis Implantation).
The Penile Prosthesis Implantation’s cost is $6,000.
Benefits of penile implant surgery
- About 90%-95% of inflatable prosthesis implants produce erections suitable for intercourse.
- Satisfaction rates with the prosthesis are very high, and typically 80%-90% of men are satisfied with the results.
- IPP (Inflatable Penile Prostheses) are easily concealable under clothing including swimsuits or jeans.
- The erection can be maintained as long as necessary, or as long as desired without any of the potentially serious complications of organic priapism.
- Psychological and emotional well-being is enhanced in a proportion of men who undergo implant surgery.
- Inflation of the device can be accomplished discreetly.
If you have erectile dysfunction (ED), treatment will depend on what's causing it. We can help you find the best doctors!