Global Hospitals Group, Chennai, India
Cost of Aortic Valve Replacement in India, Benefits of Aortic Valve Replacement,
Aortic Valve Replacement in Global Hospitals India
Aortic valve replacement is a surgical procedure wherein a patient's deteriorating aortic valve is replaced with an artificial one. The aortic valve may be affected by a wide range of diseases. The aortic valve may either become partially blocked (aortic stenosis) or leaky (regurgitation/aortic insufficiency).
Best candidates are individuals who have:
- Aortic valve stenosis (stiff valve)
- Aortic valve regurgitation (leaky valve)
- Congenital aortic valve disease (only two bicuspid aortic valve )
- Acquired aortic valve disease (infective endocarditis, bacterial endocarditis, Rheumatic fever, Aortic valve degeneration)
Cost of Aortic Valve Replacement in India
Global Hospitals Group, Chennai, India offers an aortic valve replacement package that includes room charges (for the specified period), surgery & surgeon's fees, OT charges, anaesthesia charges, investigations related to the procedure, consumables, food for the patient and one attendant, and medicines(standard) for the number of days. The patient is required to stay in India for 10-12 days and stay 7-days in the ward during confinement.
The final treatment plan shall be confirmed on the basis of initial evaluation. The information below are approximate costs and may vary depending on the condition of the patient. The approximate cost for evaluation on OPD basis would be USD $500. Meanwhile, the approximate cost for angiography for a twin sharing room is USD $400 and USD $640 in single room. The estimated cost of surgeries for a Twin Sharing Room is USD $6,230 for a single room it is USD $8,340.
Please note that the above quoted cost also includes the following services besides the medical/surgical treatment:
- Assisted airport pick up/drop in an AC Cab
- Sofa cum bed is provided for the companion in single/single deluxe room during hospital stay,
- Payment can be done by cash/credit card/Wire Transfer,
- For post discharge stay, we will assist to book a guest house/hotel as per patient/relative’s preference and budget.
The package excludes the following:
- Professional charges of other consultants
- Any other additional procedure
- Use of special drugs/consumables
- Blood products
- CT/MRI or complex lab investigations
- Cost of valves/conduits/grafts will be charged extra as per applicable rates over and above package cost.
- During ICU stay for patient, stay of attendant would be arranged in the ICU waiting lounge.
The cost does not include treatment of any unrelated illness or procedures other than the one for which this estimate has been prepared. Also, expenses for any additional hospital stay beyond the stipulated days as per the estimate shall be payable extra. The cost ranges provided are based upon our best understanding of the patients’ condition at the time of contact. More informed estimates can be provided once the patient has been thoroughly examined by the concerned physician and tests are done after admission at the hospital. The cost of stay in the guest houses/hotels for follow-ups is not included in the cost stated above.
Benefits of Aortic Valve Replacement in Global Hospitals Group, Chennai, India
- One of the finest healthcare institutions in India
- Certified by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- Food and special Arabic cuisine are Halal Certified
- Available translator services for Arabic Language
- Prayer room
- Qibla direction in all patient rooms along with Holy Quran & prayer mattress
- Arabic TV channels in patient rooms