Rotator Cuff Repair in Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Best Rotator Cuff Repair Packages, Cheap Rotator Cuff Repair, Rotator Cuff Repair Clinic, Best Rotator Cuff Repair Surgeons, Orthopedic Surgery, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Rotator Cuff Repair in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Are you struggling with rotator cuff tear? Are you dealing with shoulder weakness and pain? The rotator cuff repair package available in Mexico can be the cost-efficient, results-providing solution you were searching for.
Cabo Orthopaedics Joint Replacement Clinic (located in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) is a renowned orthopaedic surgery clinic. The medical team of expert orthopaedic surgeons and physicians provide the highest standard private surgical and medical care using cutting edge procedures, medical equipment and supplies.
A rotator cuff tear (rupture of the rotator cuff) is a regular cause of pain and disability among adults. This injury weakens the patient’s shoulder and affects simple daily activities such as dressing, combing or lifting objects, making them difficult to perform, uncomfortable and painful.
The rotator cuff surgery repairs the injured rotator cuff tendon and consists in reconnecting, by using anchors, the tendon to the humeral head. There are different alternatives for repairing rotator cuff injuries - all of them involve repairing the tendon and resewing in order to be re-anchored to the loosened bone afterwards.
Rotator cuff repair is highly recommended for:
- People who had an injury in the shoulder joint or upper arm
- Patients dealing with acute tears of otherwise healthy tendons
- People who struggle with chronic tears that cause pain/weakness after minimal physical activity.
What is the cost of the rotator cuff repair?
At Cabo Orthopaedics Joint Replacement Clinic (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico), the rotator cuff repair package has an estimated cost of $6,000 (prices may vary depending on implant need or choice) and includes:
- Hospital cost
- Implant cost
- Surgical team fees
- Medication during hospital (2 nights) stay
- 2 sessions of physiotherapy.
Benefits of the rotator cuff repair:
- It’s an efficient method for restoring comfort and function to shoulders with rotator cuff tears
- The rotator cuff repair procedure can address the roughness and restricting scar tissue that commonly accompany cuff disease
- The surgery can repair the tendon back to the bone from which it has been torn
- The rotator cuff repair surgery lessens shoulder pain and improves shoulder function.
Kiss the pain goodbye! Find out all about the rotator cuff repair package available at Cabo Orthopaedics Joint Replacement Clinic! Get in touch with us today!