Tubal Ligation Reversal Surgery in Havana, Cuba
Tubal ligation reversal is a procedure done to allow a woman who has had her tubes tied to become pregnant again. The success of this procedure depends on the patient's age, general health of the uterus, ovaries and the remaining fallopian tubes and the type of surgery the patient had to get the tubes tied.
- It allows you to become pregnant again
- Tubal reversal (untying tubes) can be very successful
- With TLR surgery pregnancy can happen naturally
Tubal ligation reversal procedure
Laparoscopic tubal reversal price
The package includes:
- blood tests
- hospitalization for one night in a private room
- pre-operative service, operating room, anesthesia and postoperative resuscitation
- surgical biopsy if required
- re-consultation with a specialist
The package does not include:
*the length of stay is 15 days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, personalized medical care
- Access to wide health network
- High-quality medical services
- Medical care at renowned hospitals in Cuba
- World-class medical experts
To find out more about the Tubal Ligation Reversal procedure in Cuba, please contact us!