Hip Replacement in Bangalore India
Hip Replacement, Total Hip Replacement, Joint Replacement, Bangalore, India
Hip Replacement in Bangalore, India
Hip replacement or Arthroplasty is an orthopedic procedure during which the surgeon removes the damaged or diseased parts of the hip joint and replaces them with artificial or prosthetic parts. The purpose of the surgery is to mobilize the joint, relieve pain and improve physical activities such as daily tasks and walking.
This procedure is recommended depending on the patient's degree of disability and pain and not the age. Most patients who undergo this surgery are aged between 50 and 80, but the procedure is successfully performed on patients of all ages.
Benefits of hip replacement
- No more hip pain and stiffness
- The joint's mobility is restored
- The patient will be able to perform daily activities that were causing discomfort before the surgery
- Improves quality of life
Cost, inclusions and exclusions
At Narayana Health Group the price for hip replacement surgery starts at $3,550.
- Hospital stay (7 days – Unilateral/ 10 days - Bilateral)
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation for post treatment stay in the country (recommended 11-14 days)
Why choose us?
- Cutting-edge technology
- Affordable prices
- More than 18 years of experience
- Professional medical team
- Variety of high-quality orthopedic treatments
- Welcoming environment
If you want to know more about the hip replacement package offered byNarayana Health Group, please contact us!