Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in Lenggries, Germany
Diabetes is a disease that affects insulin production and causes its insufficiency, thus making it hard for the body to process sugars, which, in turn, creates all kinds of other problems, like increased risk of stroke or cardiovascular disease, increased risk of lower-limb amputations, and blindness. With stem cell therapy, the pancreas is given the chance to repair itself and boost its production of insulin. This then allows for windows of opportunity to start making dietary changes, and much better control of blood sugar levels.
In simple language, living cell therapy means that cells and minute cell unions derived from unborn or young donor animals are suspended in a natural solution and injected into the patient.
Thus, living cell therapy is a treatment based on biological substances conveyed in a suspension containing hundreds of thousands of cells and minute cell unions, preferably from unborn - or in the case of gland injections - from young donor animals.
Benefits of the Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes
- The highest chances of restoring and revitalizing your organs using fresh stem cells from sheep
- Restores pancreas function and revitalizes weakened or damaged pancreas cells
- Stimulates new pancreas cells production
- Stabilizes sugar levels and improves the whole organ system around the pancreas
- Stabilizes body’s metabolism
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Stabilizes and improves kidney, eye, and erectile function and the hormonal system
Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in Germany
At D. Siegfried Block GmbH, the price for a 6-day stem cell therapy for diabetes starts at 12,900 EUR / approx $14.955 and it includes:
- All medical and laboratory checks
- All needed cell injections
- Consultations with a personal doctor
- Stay in a booked room, with a full board (room, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and the afternoon coffee, but no drinks)
Why choose us?
- 50 years of experience in working with stem cells
- Advanced stem cell application techniques, injecting whole organic systems instead of a single organ
- A treatment based on biological substances
- Sterile and ultra-modern laboratories for cell preparation
- Highly trained and experienced staff, working with Dr. Siegfried Block for a long time
Fin d out everything about stem cell therapy for diabetes in Lenggries, Germany. Contact us!