Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes in Kiev, Ukraine
Diabetes is a disease which affects insulin production and causes its insufficiency, thus making it hard for the body to process sugars, which, in turn creates all kinds of other problems, like increased risk of stroke or a cardiovascular disease, increased risk of lower limb amputations, and blindness. With stem cell therapy, the pancreas is given the chance to repair itself and boost its production of insulin. This then allows for windows of opportunity to start making dietary changes, and much better control of blood sugar levels.
Unique Cell Treatment Clinic (UCTC) has developed schemes for comprehensive treatment of diabetes of any type based on fetal stem cells, which influence the pathogenesis of this disease. The intended purpose of the treatment is to:
Benefits of the Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes
Cost, inclusions and exclusions
At Unique Cells Treatment Clinic in Kiev, Ukraine, the price for the stem cell treatment for diabetes starts at $10,000 and it includes:
Day 1 of the treatment:
1) Laboratory tests, CBC, urinalysis, blood biochemistry, ECG, Ultrasound, ECHO, MRI, CT and other investigations if necessary
2) Full examination of the patient by UCTC specialists (therapist, neurologist, cardiologist, opthtalmologist, homeopath etc.)
3) IV administration of fetal stem cell suspension. (According to the results of examinations Dr. Smikodub chooses necessary fetal stem cell material).
Day 2 of the treatment:
1) Consultation of the patient by UCTC specialists according to the test results
2) IV or subcutaneous administration of fetal stem cell suspension
3) Final consultation of the patient by Professor Alexander Smikodub. Patient receives medical report.
For flight and accommodation you will have to pay additionally, but we can help to find an appropriate hotel or apartment near our clinic.
Why choose us?
Find out everything about the stem cell treatment for diabetes in Kiev, Ukraine. Contact us!