Popular Package for Dental Crowns in Istanbul, Turkey
Best Dental Crowns in Istanbul, Turkey
Dental Crown is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that covers the surface of the tooth and restores its shape. The procedure is highly efficient in hiding the imperfections of the tooth and enhancing its size and strength. Istanbul, Turkey is an important destination for dental crown due to its popular dental care centers that are known for hygiene and affordability. The dental crown is a fixed prosthetic that is cemented on top of an existing dental implant or teeth to cover an implant or protect cracked teeth. It also helps to improve the appearance, size, and shape of the tooth. There are several types of dental crowns: porcelain or ceramic, acrylic, metal and gold, and porcelain fused to a metal cap.
You can get some of the best dental crown clinics in Istanbul, Turkey that offers porcelain, ceramic and porcelain-metal mix dental crowns. The clinic should be certified and executing with a current license. This will assure you of the best facilities and technologies available for this treatment.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Dental Crowns in Istanbul, Turkey. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Number of the tooth for dental crowns
- Age of the patient
- The condition of the gums
- The flexibility of the gums
- Materials used for dental crowns
- Experience of the dentist
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the plan for the dental crown procedure.
Benefits of Dental Crown in Istanbul, Turkey
- Crowns will allow you to recover your tooth’s shape, size & appearance
- Crowns will prevent further damage to your teeth
- Crowns will strengthen your damaged teeth/tooth
- Dental crowns will boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Dental crowns will give you a new amazing smile
- They will help you chew much better
- Regain a natural looking smile
- Protection for the chipped or cracked teeth
- Improved aesthetics
- Boost self-esteem
- Strengthen the teeth
- Restore teeth functionality
- Efficient and experienced dentists at Istanbul, Turkey
- Better dental facilities
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
Complexity Level: Low
Cost: The cost of Dental Crown Package in Istanbul, Turkey starts from around $300 approximately.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: This is mostly an out-patient procedure. The patient can return home after a few hours of the procedure.
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of the patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- All hospital fees
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- X-rays and imaging
- Tomography (CT) scan
- Total Blood Count
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get There
It is quite easy to get in Istanbul, Turkey, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Istanbul New Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more information on Dental Crown in Istanbul, Turkey, click the bottom below!