Bone Marrow Transplantation with Donor Employed in Madrid, Spain
Bone marrow transplantation is a definite treatment modality for a variety of malignant and non-malignant disorders. The procedure and technique of bone marrow transplantation metamorphosed over years and in the present, the peripheral blood hematopoietic stem cells are being used in the place of bone marrow stem cells.
With the recent advances in vascular access, aphaeresis and storage, the procedure has become less painful to the donor. Though the nomenclature of bone marrow transplantation is changing towards Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, “BMT”, being the earliest name still remains popular.
Family Donor Identification and Study
The experts at Quironsalud University Hospital identifies a suitable donor. Once the donor is identified, the further process of 'study' is performed. The donor needs to stay in the hospital for 10 days where he/she will be given a suitable diet and will be constantly monitored. If the test reports and observation reports are satisfactory, the bone marrow transplantation process will be progressed.
What is the Cost of Bone Marrow Transplantation with Donor Employed at Quironsalud University Hospital?
The cost of bone marrow transplantation with donor employed at Quironsalud University Hospital is 162,248.67€, which is $180,595 approximately. This cost is inclusive of 10,495. 29 ($11,680 approx) Family Donor study process. This study process combines 10-day hospital stay and diet, Analytical test, medical, material and hospital expenses
|Quironsalud University Hospital Madrid
|| Prices (USD)
|Bone marrow transplantation
|Post transplantation follow-up
The process of bone marrow transplantation is inclusive of:
- Weekly Thoracic Image Study
- Honorary doctors Hematologist
- Hospital Expenses
- Hickman double light
- Hospital expenses
- Puncture for cytology
- Cytostatic medication
- Ext. of marrow and infusion/ apheresis of C. Progenitor
- 1-day stay
- Up to 2 hours tight of operating room
- Material and medication
- Anesthesia medical fees
- Accompanying diet for 35 days
Post Transplantation Follow-up:
- 15 weekly consultation during a period of 100 days
- 15 weekly analytical and cyclosporin levels and 15 CMV PCR
- Hospital expenses
Why Choose Quironsalud University Hospital?
- Spain's leading hospital-management group and third-largest in Europe
- Patient-driven approach and commitment to quality
- Patients treated in their own language and provided with a case manager
- Personalized treatment custom-made for each patient
- Cutting-edge medical technology and advanced diagnoses/treatment
- Highly experienced doctors and medical staff
Click the button below to learn more: