Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Package in Jelenia Gora, Poland
Spine Surgery In Poland, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery By KCM Clinic, Jelenia Gora, Poland, DIAM Dynamic Spinal Stabilization Medtronic, Percutaneous Cervical Nucleoplasty, Percutaneous Lumbar Nucleoplasty, PLDD Percutaneous Laser Disc Decompression
KCM Clinic Formulated Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Package, Jelenia Gora, Poland
Minimally invasive spine surgery, also known as the less invasive spine surgical procedures is offered by doctors using specialized instruments to access the spine through small incisions.
The primary goal of the minimally invasive spine (MIS) surgery is to stabilize the spinal joints and vertebral bones to relieve the pressure being applied to the spinal nerves.
Unlike open spine surgery, minimally invasive surgical option is a lot faster and safer for the patient. The procedure requires less recovery time and thus there are reduced scopes of trauma to the soft tissues and muscles.
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Smaller skin incisions that give better cosmetic results
- Less blood loss during the surgery
- No muscle cutting and hence, reduced risk of muscle damage
- Reduced risk of infection during or after the procedure
- Less postoperative pain during the recovery period
- Faster recovery from surgery
- Less rehabilitation period
- Reduced reliance on pain medications after surgery
- Utilize only local anesthesia making it so there is less risky to get any adverse reaction to general anesthesia
KCM Clinic offers one of the most popular packages for MIS in Jelenia Gora, Poland formulated by surgeon Prof. Kwiek, MD Ph.D. - a leading authority in minimally invasive spine surgery. KCM is proud to have him in the Team of Doctors.
Conditions Treated Using MIS Procedures
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Spinal instability including spondylolisthesis
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Spinal infections
- Spinal tumors
- Spinal deformities such as scoliosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
How MIS Surgery Works
The spinal nerves, discs, and vertebrae are located deep inside the human body that restricts access to the spinal area. It requires moving the muscle tissue out of the way in order to gain access. This is facilitated by using a small incision or a few and guiding microscopic video cameras and instruments through these small incisions.
Cost of MIS Package
- DIAM Dynamic Spinal Stabilization Medtronic, posterior approach, 1 level $6600
- Percutaneous cervical nucleoplasty using coblation technique, 1 level- $3000
- Percutaneous lumbar nucleoplasty using coblation technique, 1 level - $2900
- PLDD percutaneous laser disc decompression, a posterior lateral approach, lumbar spine, 1 level SED YESS Selective endoscopic discectomy, posterolateral approach, lumbar spine, 1 level - $5300/$5000
Spine Treatment Packages Include:
- Spinal Treatment
- Extensive pre-diagnostic (cardiology and internal test, blood test, MRI/ CT of the selected spine segment)
- Accommodation at KCM partner hotels and apartments - Palace on the Water
- Transportation to and from the hospital from Wroclaw Airport with your personal driver, we have our company car
- Personal assistant
- Individual rehabilitation program
Why Choose KCM Clinic, Jelenia Gora, Poland?
- Affordable health services
- Best treatment packages prices
- Best spine doctors, consultants, and experts
- Modern equipment
- Short waiting list
- Beautiful city to visit
KCM Clinic's experience and quality of patient care are recognized by insurance companies BUPA and Allianz and KCM is their center of excellence in Poland.
Get the Best Spine Care at KCM Clinic, Jelenia Gora, Poland!
Just click the button below to get a FREE quote!