Infertility Treatment by IVF at Placid Greece
Top fertility Treatment Service available in Greece
Placid Greece is a medical tourism company operating in Greece with the major goal to provide high quality healthcare services to international patients. We are affiliated with the best hospitals and clinics in the Greek healthcare industry and have strong collaborations with the biggest Travel and Tourism Organization in Greece.
Our associated physicians have a comprehensive curriculum which indicates the in depth knowledge of their specific field.
Our patients will be offered the best healthcare treatment whilst enjoying our country’s hospitality.
Placid Greece IVF and Gynecology Treatments:
The treatments available for infertility in Greece include techniques for both men and women.
The indications for an IVF treatment are the following:
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubesin women
- Possible condition of endometriosis in women
- Ovulation disorders in women
- Semenabnormalities(lowspermcount, lowmotility and increased percentage of morphological abnormalities in the spermatozoa).
- Cases of unexplained infertility, in which the cause of infertility on both the woman and the husband has not been identified, following thorough examination.
- Endometrium and sperm related autoimmunefactors.
- ate reproductive age.
By IVF one means the fertilization of amature ovum by the sperm and the creation of a fertilized egg or zygote in the laboratory, outside the human body.
Thanks to this method, thousands of healthy babies have been born during the past three decades.
Women in couples willing to have IVF treatment should undergo some tests:
- Gynecological examination
- Pap test
- Full hormone control.
- Vaginal fluid culture.
Men can have the following tests as well:
- Semen culture
The couple’s medical history report and the test results may indicate the necessity for further special tests such as:
- Autoimmune disorder control
- Thrombophilic disorder control
- Various gene tests etc.