Spinal Stenosis / Narrow Canal Surgery with Conventional Methods in Bursa/İstanbul, Turkey
The compression of the spinal nerve bundle and nerve roots as well as the narrowing of the spinal canal are described as spinal stenosis (narrow canal). The simplest definition of it is the narrowing of a spinal canal (or canals). The waist, neck, back, arms, and legs might all experience discomfort, tingling, and weakness, depending on where and how severe the canal stenosis is.
Symptoms of spinal stenosis may not always be present. Studies have shown that symptoms may not always be present in individuals with considerable narrowing in MRI (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT) findings. Additionally, canal narrowing is a disorder that develops over time and progresses gradually.
The signs and symptoms of canal stenosis vary depending on the area, severity, and impacted nerves. However, symptoms of lumbar (waist) stenosis include:
- Numbness or tingling in the legs, foot, or hips
- Depending on how slim the body becomes, weakness in the legs or feet
- Long periods of standing and walking might cause more discomfort, which can also radiate to the lower back or the feet (sciatica)
The price of the treatment is $ 5,500.
The price includes,
- Pre-op Blood Tests
- Pre-op ECG
- Pre-op and post-op MRIs, X-Rays, CTs
- Implants (Brand: MedTronic)
- 5 days hospitalization
- Doctor follow-ups
- Nursing services
- Room fees
- Transfers between Airport-Hospital (round trips)