European Health Centre Otwock
European Health Centre Otwock, Cancer Treatment, Oncology, Radiotherapy, Hormone Therapy, HIFU, Chemotherapy, Breast Cancer, Warsaw, Poland
European Health Centre Otwock Profile Overview
Founded in 2004, the European Health Centre Otwock is a successful and patient-centric medical treatment facility for cancer treatments. The medical services are at the highest level thanks to comprehensive and fruitful cooperation with scholars in various fields of medicine latest technology in diagnosis and monitoring sensitive nursing care and psychological support enriched by music therapy based on the works of Chopin.
Cooperation with the Best Health Care Centers in Poland and Worldwide
The extensive cooperation with the renowned medical centers in Poland and abroad gives the chance to all patients for excellent treatments. The patients under the care of the European Health Centre Otwock diagnostic and therapeutic teams have the opportunity to receive outstanding medical care of neurologists, endocrinologists, diabetologists, urologists, surgeons, gynecologists and many other medical professionals.
The Most Advanced Technology:
The European Health Centre Otwock combines tradition and innovation.
Thanks to the sophisticated equipment available here, the European Health Centre Otwock has been recognized as the International Reference Centre for Philips Diagnosis and Treatment, where the latest in high-tech medicine apparatus of Philips will be transferred. Thus, professionals and directors of medical institutions worldwide, can learn about and implement cutting-edge technology and adapt to innovative therapies.
Scientific Council and Professional Medical Team
The medical team of the European Health Centre Otwock has two main departments:
The Scientific council headed by Professor Cezary Szczylik, MD and comprised of 15 outstanding and awarded doctors in medicine.
The Medical Team is comprised of more than 50 specialists with help from dedicated nursing staff.
at The European Health Centre Otwock in Warsaw, Poland
The European Health Centre Otwock has in its structure an outpatient department where patients can consult our high class specialists, in particular for those patients with complex health complications.
- Laboratory testing (i.e. markers such as PSA, CEA, CA 19-9, CA 125, APF)
- Monitoring of treatment progress using advanced imaging and radiology equipment
- Adjuvant hormonal therapy (breast, prostate cancers)
- Adjuvant immunotherapy of renal cancers
- Targeted therapy using monoclonal antibodies and kinase inhibitors in particular for breast, lung, pancreas, kidney and liver cancers
- Surgical treatment of breast cancer, ovary cancer, urinary bladder cancer, kidney cancer, prostate, lung, stomach, pancreas and colon
- Surgical treatment of disease in the metastasized stage with metastases in parenchymal organs & bones.
Clinical Trials - The European Health Care Centre Otwock does not only provide standard surgical, oncology and chemotherapy treatment, but also allows its patients to participate in controlled clinical trials. Having signed an informed consent to take part in such trials, the patients, in whom other methods of treatment have failed, are offered the most advanced therapeutic solutions in
- Breast cancer
- Kidney cancer
Why Choose The European Health Centre Otwock in Poland?
The most modern cancer hospital in Poland
Award winning medicine
Unique Multidisciplinary Clinic
State-of-the-art diagnostic testing
Latest equipment, ensuring medical services of the highest quality
The best oncology care in the region
Accurate cancer diagnosis and treatment
Clinical trials in breast & kidney cancer available
Cooperation with the best health care centers in Poland and worldwide
European Health Centre Otwock Sights and Location
The Otwock European Health Centre is located in Otwock resort town, located 25km from the center of Warsaw in a lush, picturesque landscape that draw tourists in the area and also close to the "Na Torfach” nature reservation nearby.
Joining tradition and innovation, the hospital building was modelled on a legendary sanatorium in Paimo, authored by Alvana Aalto (the famous Finnish modernist), designed by Edgar Norwerth, has been entirely renovated and equipped with the most advanced medical systems in this part of Europe.
Today, the hospital building remains under conservatory care, at the same time being a modern medical centre, as well as a green enclave of peace and quiet, which brings an additional benefit in diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
Popular Medical Centers
Carolina Medical Center
Carolina Medical Center is located in the beautiful Warsaw, Poland. The Center specializes in Orthopedic/Knee and Hip Surgery, Spine Surgery and treatments related to musculoskeletal system. Carolina Medical Center is dedicated to the constant pursuit of excellence, committed to high quality medical care, featuring experienced and trained professionals and using the latest technology. In order to
- Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total from $10000
- Knee Replacement Total or Partial from $11000
- Artificial Disc Replacement (ADR) from $12000
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery from $5500
- Meniscus Repair from $4500
- ACL Repair from $7800
PlacidWay Poland Medical Tourism
PlacidWay Poland Medical Tourism offers solutions to those who place a premium on their quality of life. Whether you have a physiological need requiring medical attention, a social motivation to change the way you look, or just want to take advantage of the benefits offered by natural healthcare methods, PlacidWay Poland Medical Tourism provides enormous options.
- Get the Best Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury in Katowice, Poland for 17400.0
- The Best Weight Loss Bariatric Surgery Package in Poland for 6700.0
- TLR Package in Jelenia Gora, Poland Starts At $3,300 for 3300.0
- Most Desired Package for Breast Augmentation in Jelenia Gora, Poland for 4200.0
- Best Effective Gynecomastia Surgery Packages in Jelenia Gora, Poland for 2500.0
Nowadays, health and youthfulness are two of the most desirable values, that is because in terms of healthy human development, well-being and a young appearance creates more success. In response to these needs, KCM Hospital was formed into the most modern international private Hospital in Poland, where the term healthcare finds a completely new meaning. Our Medical Team focus on fast and compre
- Face Lift from $4000
- Eyelid Surgery from $1400
- Buttock Lift from $6000
- Buttock Enlargement from $4600
- Brow Lift from $1500
- Liposuction from $1700
- Life Changing Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Package in Poland for 7200.0
- Breast Augmentation Package in Jelenia Gora Poland for 4200.0
- Best Nose Surgery Package in Jelenia Gora, Poland for 3500.0
- Successful Tummy Tuck Surgery in Jelenia Gora Poland for 4600.0
- Tubal Ligation Reversal Package in Poland for 4300.0
TURAN TURAN HEALTH GROUP
Turan Turan provides best orthopedic surgery in Bursa, Turkey. Schedule your consultation for Robotic Surgery, Knee Surgery, and Hip Surgery today at PlacidWay.
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Repair from $5000
- Knee Replacement Total or Partial from $12000
- Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total from $7500
- Meniscus Repair from $4750
- ACL Repair from $5000
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction from $5000
- Best Package for Robotic Spine Surgery in Bursa Turkey
- Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery in Bursa, Turkey for 8900.0
- Best Package for Hip Replacement Surgery in Bursa, Turkey for 6500.0
- Scoliosis Surgery Package in Bursa, Turkey by Turan Turan for 10950.0
- Arthroscopic Meniscus Repair in Bursa, Turkey for 2850.0
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tolga Turan DÜNDAR
Neurosurgery in Turkey by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tolga Turan DÜNDAR presents the latest innovations and techniques in neurosurgery using Endoscopy Assisted Surgery, Invasive Surgery, Neuromonitor-Assisted Brain Surgery or Intraoperative Neuro Navigation, Awake Brain Surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Invasive Spinal Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation, Craniosynostosis and many more.