Where Can I Get Treatment For Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are benign growths of the uterus that often occur in women who are in their reproductive years. Uterine fibroids are not associated with an increased risk of uterine cancer and almost never develop into cancer.
Usually, 3 out of 4 women develop uterine fibroids sometime during their lifetime, but most of them are unaware of their presence, because fibroids don’t usually cause any symptoms. Your doctor may discover fibroids during a pelvic exam or after a routine ultrasound.
In general, uterine fibroids don’t require treatment. But, certain medical therapies and surgical procedures can shrink or remove fibroids if they generate discomfort or troublesome symptoms.
Uterine fibroids symptoms
In women who struggle with symptoms, the most frequent ones are:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Prolonged menstruation - seven days or longer menstrual bleeding
- The feeling of pelvic pressure or pain in the pelvic area
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty in emptying the bladder
- Back pain or leg pain
Fibroids Treatment Clinics Offer:
- Respect and understanding for each patient's special needs and requirements
- Proficient medical teams with relevant experience in performing fibroid treatments
- Modern equipment
- All the relevant information regarding the patient's health status, his/her condition(s) and the procedure(s) he/she is about to undergo
Fibroids Treatment Clinics You Can Visit:
In Vitro Fertility Clinic, Tbilisi, Georgia
Fertimed | Fertility Center, Olomouc, Czech Republic
GRS Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico
inSer - Human IVF and Fertility Center, Bogota, Colombia
KCM Clinic, Jelenia Gora, Poland
Kent Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Istituto Europeo di Oncologia IEO, Milan, Italy
Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy
Villa Donatello, Florence, Italy
Blue Net Hospitals, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Columna Medical Center, Bucharest, Romania
Casa di Cura Privata Ernesto Montanari, Morciano di Romagna, Italy
Cevre Private Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey