Questions Ask your Doctor before Cataract Surgery in Turkey
Cataracts mainly affect adults who are over 40. However, it is quite possible that younger people also suffer from this condition, which creates clouding of the eye lens. If this is not treated, it may result into complete blindness from progressive vision loss. Fortunately, with the improvement of science and technology, it is possible to remove the cataract and restore vision. In fact, millions of people are undergoing cataract surgery every year and successfully restoring their vision.
Questions You Should Ask a Doctor before Going for Cataract Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Here is a list of ten questions that you can ask your doctor before getting cataract surgery:
- How will I know that I need cataract surgery?
- What type of surgery will I have and why do you suggest that?
- What is the difference between multifocal and mono-focal lens implants?
- What type of lens implant will you place in my eye?
- What are the involved risks and complications of the procedure?
- What should be I doing during the recovery of my cataract surgery?
- When can I return to normal activity?
- What will my eyes feel like after the surgery?
- Will I still need glasses after the surgery for reading or for distance?
- What is your success rate with similar eye surgery procedures you have done in Antalya, Turkey so far?
Benefits of Cataract Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
When you choose Antalya, Turkey for your cataract surgery, you will enjoy several benefits like:
- Improves the patient's vision
- Decreases glare
- Improves the patient's peripheral vision and depth perception
- Improves blurred vision
- Increases the patient's independence.
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Experienced surgeon
- World-class clinics
Thus, it is a great choice to go through cataract surgery in Antalya, Turkey. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors and packages for the surgery, let PlacidWay assist you.
Please feel free to click the button below for requesting any query regarding the procedure.