Questions to Ask before Lasik Monovision Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Lasik Monovision is a specialized technique of Lasik eye surgery. The procedure helps to eliminate or reduce the need for reading glasses. It works by correcting one eye for near vision or myopia and the other eye for distance vision or emmetropia. A low wattage laser or computer is used for providing a 3D map of the cornea, which helps the surgeon to determine the exact depth of the corneal tissue that should be removed for improving vision.
Questions You Should Ask a Doctor before Going for Lasik Monovision Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Here is a list of ten questions that you can ask your doctor before getting Lasik Monovision:
- Am I a suitable candidate for Lasik Monovision Surgery?
- Will you Laser both my dominant and non-dominant eyes?
- I have not used monovision contact lenses, can I still opt for Lasik Monovision surgery?
- Do I need to use monovision contact lenses for 6-12 months first to ensure how I will be able to adapt visual correction of monovision laser surgery?
- How long will it take to adapt after the surgery?
- Will I need reading glasses after the surgery?
- Is monovision laser surgery recommended to people less than 40?
- How many Lasik Monovision surgeries have you performed so far?
- What is your success rate with similar LASIK procedures you have done in Antalya, Turkey so far?
- Is Lasik Monovision a safe procedure?
Benefits of Lasik Monovision Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
When you choose Antalya, Turkey for your Lasik Monovision surgery, you will enjoy several benefits like:
- Get an enhanced vision
- Corrects a wide variety of vision problems like farsightedness or nearsightedness
- Safe procedure as the surgeon is able to calculate the exact depth of the corneal tissue
- Reshapes the cornea that helps in improving vision
- The results are quick and so is the recovery. Unless the patients have a job within a dusty, dirty environment, they can get back to work as soon as the day after the surgery.
- Expert surgeons with huge experience
- Highly advanced clinics
- Affordable price
Thus, it is a great choice to go through LASIK surgery in Antalya, Turkey. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors and packages for the surgery, let PlacidWay assist you.
Please feel free to click the button below for requesting any query regarding the procedure.