Inguinal Hernia Surgery Package in Coahuila, Mexico
Best Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair Packages, Cheap Inguinal Hernia Repair Packages, Compare Inguinal Hernia Repair Packages, Inguinal Hernia Repair Center, Cheap Inguinal Hernia Repair Clinic, Affordable Inguinal Hernia Repair Center, Low Cost Inguinal Hernia Repair Packages, Best Inguinal Hernia Repair Doctors, Best Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgeons, Cheap Inguinal Hernia Repair Hospitals, Cheap Inguinal Hernia Repair Centers, Best Inguinal Hernia Repair Clinic, Top Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgeons, Top Inguinal Hernia Repair Hospitals, Cheap Inguinal Hernia Repair Cost, Affordable Inguinal Hernia Repair Cost
Inguinal Hernia Surgery
"Making state of the art surgery affordable"
All groin hernia types (inguinal and femoral) are repaired using the same principles. In the past, sutured tissue repairs approximating them to close the defect were popular, but now, it is more of historical interest, this technique is being widely abandoned in the present, because of the high recurrence rates and intense postoperative pain.
The best option out there is the "tension-free" repair (open or laparoscopic), using prosthetic material (a mesh) to widely overlap all of the potential sites of herniation, leading to less recurrence and much less pain; adding this concept to the laparoscopic approach, has made the groin hernia repair to evolve enormously in the last 15 years. After completing surgical residency and advanced laparoscopic training in a Joint Commission International accredited hospital, Dr. Rosales has developed enough experience to perform this procedure safely, with excellent results and with very low recurrence rates.
*All Inclusive Packages
- Hospital (1 night)
- Hotel (2 nights)
- All ground transportation (one of our vans will take you from
- San Antonio-Eagle Pass- Hospital (Piedras Negras)- and then
- back to San Antonio)
- Preoperative tests (e.g.: blood work, chest X-ray, EKG, etc),all tests are non invasive
- All fees for the involved medical team
- Surgery and all material needed (e.g. prosthetic mesh, clip appliers, etc)
- Discharge medications
- 24 hr support from Laparoscopic Solutions staff in the U.S. and Mexico, even after discharge.
The costs are not subject to change even if they directly depend on the materials used for the procedure. Remember, no hidden fees!
- During your first night stay in the hotel at Eagle Pass, TX, you can visit a nice mexican restaurant called "Parrillada San Miguel".
- In Piedras Negras Mexico, if your recovery is average, you can go and take a walk (2 blocks away from the hospital) to the "Plaza de Las Culturas", which is a construction of three different pyramids as a tribute to our most important Pre-Hispanic civilizations such as Mayans, Aztecs and Olmecs. Besides you’ll find an esplanade, gardens and a musical fountain with light and sound.
- Last but not least, whenever you arrive back to San Antonio you can go visit the famous "Riverwalk".
Take advantage of our great prices! We estimate your savings will be of 50% or more in comparison to U.S. costs! We have managed to be able to offer the lowest prices even in comparison to other organizations/hospitals here in México; besides this, we are located on safe small border city with Texas, less than a mile from the U.S. Border!