Rotator Cuff Surgery in Jalisco Mexico
Best Rotator Cuff Repair Packages, Cheap Rotator Cuff Repair, Rotator Cuff Repair Clinic, Best Rotator Cuff Repair Surgeons, Orthopedic Surgery, Jalisco, Mexic
Rotator Cuff Surgery in Jalisco, Mexico
Are you dealing with rotator cuff tear? Are you experiencing pain and weakness in the shoulder? The rotator cuff surgery package available in Mexico can be the affordable, efficient solution you were looking for.
Located in Jalisco, Mexico, Dr. Gustavo Ramirez's clinic is a renowned orthopaedic center which offers top-tier medical care to its international and local patients. The clinic is constantly focusing on training and development of technological approaches applied to medicine in order to offer flawless, integrated medical services. The specialized, highly trained medical team is comprised of experienced medical professionals who are always concerned about providing top notch care for the patient's health and well being.
A rupture of the rotator cuff (rotator cuff tear) is a common cause of disability and pain among adults. This injury weakens the shoulder and affects daily actions such as combing, dressing or lifting objects, making them painful and difficult.
There are different types of tears:
- Partial tear – destroys the soft tissue partially
- The total tear - in most cases, tendon rupture occurs at the place of its insertion on the humerus. In case of a complete rupture, there is virtually a hole in the tendon.
- Pain at rest and during night
- Pain when lifting and lowering the arm or performing certain movements
- Weakness when lifting weights and rotating the arm
- Crepitation and clicking sensation in the shoulder movements in certain positions.
The rotator cuff surgery can repair the injured rotator cuff tendon and consists in reconnecting the tendon to the humeral head by using anchors. There are different options for repairing rotator cuff injuries. Whether it’s a partial or a complete rupture, the tendon will be repaired and resewed in order to be afterwards re-anchored to the loosened bone.
Rotator cuff surgery is highly recommended for:
- Patients who had an injury in the upper arm or shoulder joint
- People who struggle with acute tears of otherwise healthy tendons
- Patients who deal with chronic tears that cause pain or weakness after gentle physical activity.
What is the cost of the rotator cuff surgery?
At Dr. Gustavo Ramirez's clinic (Jalisco, Mexico) the rotator cuff surgery package costs$5,000- $7,000– the clinic can use 1 to 5 anchorages to repair it.
The package includes:
- 2 Hospital days
- Medical fees
- Rent of equipment and prosthesis.
Benefits of the rotator cuff surgery:
- It’s an effective method for restoring function and comfort to shoulders with rotator cuff tears
- The rotator cuff surgery can address the roughness and restricting scar tissue that often accompany cuff disease
- The procedure can repair the tendon back to the bone from which it has been torn
- Lessens shoulder pain and improves shoulder function.
Wait no more! Know all about the rotator cuff surgery package offered at Dr. Gustavo Ramirez's clinic! Get in touch with us!