Dr. Gustavo Ramirez | Orthopedic Surgeon
Top Orthopedic Surgery Mexico, Best Total Knee Replacement, Treatment, Meniscus Arthroscopy Mexico, Hip Replacement, Rotator cuff repair Treatment, Meniscal Rupture Treatment, Jalisco, Mexico
Dr. Gustavo Ramirez | Orthopedic Surgeon Profile Overview
Welcome to Dr. Gustavo Ramirez - Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Gustavo Ramirez's clinic, located in Jalisco, Mexico, is a modern orthopedic clinic which provides high quality medical care to both local and international patients. The clinic is in constant training and development of technological advances applied to medicine in the quest to provide the perfect service to customers. The specialized group is comprised of medical professionals concerned about providing the best care for their health and proper recovery.
Dr. Gustavo Ramirez is one of the best orthopedic specialists offering high quality knee and hip procedures and treatments at his clinic in Jalisco, Mexico. The doctor has years of experience in the field of orthopedics and is always up-to-date with the latest achievements in this field. Dr. Gustavo Ramirez and his team of experienced doctors use modern medical equipment and technology for minimally invasive orthopedic procedures.
About Dr. Gustavo Ramírez
Dr. Gustavo Ramírez's goal is to practice the branch of Orthopedics and Traumatology holistically, by helping patients in preventing and curing diseases, thus limiting possible complications.
- Graduated Western National Medical Center IMSS
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Member of American Academy Otrthopaedic Surgeons
- AOSpine member and North American Spine Surgeons
- Holder and Spine Surgery Hip HGR IMSS 45
Treatments and procedures
- Spine Surgery
- Surgery Hip and Pelvis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Foot Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
1. hip replacement (one hip/ both)
2. knee replacement (one knee/ both)
3. ACL repair
4. Meniscus repair
5. rotator cuff surgery
The prices include: 2 HOSPITAL DAYS, MEDICAL FEES AND RENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROSTHESIS.
Why choose Dr. Gustavo Ramirez?
- Certainty in diagnosis by clinical and surgical expertise of specialists.
- Comprehensive assessment of the condition to propose the best treatment option either conservative or surgical.
- Always using auxiliary diagnoses according to your need either X-rays, ultrasound, MRI.
- Multidisciplinary team in surgical treatment, giving the benefit of the views of different experts in their field.
- Technology, cutting-edge techniques in surgical treatments.
- After surgery, the patient will benefit from close monitoring, personalized attention.
About Jalisco, Mexico
Jalisco is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country. Couples, families and friends come here to let loose and relax, while having fun activities, such as zip-lining or bungee jumping or a family outing like sight-seeing or swimming with the dolphins. Jalisco is a great option for parties of all budgets and travel styles, and a great destination which combines fun activities with wonderful accommodations all at a reasonable price.
If you need more information about treatments and procedures offered by Dr. Gustavo Ramirez do not hesitate to contact us!
Excellent professional, without a doubt the best!Facebook May 20 2020
Great doctor Dr. Gustavo Ramírez, super professional, very dedicated and passionate about his specialty ... 100% recommended.Google May 11 2021
Leo P D
I had a high ankle sprain with a broken fibula and significant ligament damage and needed surgery. A friend suggested Dr Ramirez in Mexico. I was delighted to find him willing to get me in for a consult and surgery fast. Dr. Ramirez used a world class surgical technique and did an outstanding job.Mar 30 2018
Moreover, the pain management was better then I ever expected and he only prescribed non addictive medications.
Finally, he helped me find a great place to stay for a few weeks after the surgery, with nursing care, and even coordinated all my transportation. If I could give 6 stars I would! :-)
Chronic-Diseases Related Packages
Popular Medical Centers
Stem Health provides the best Stem Cell Therapy in Guadalajara Mexico. Book online now Stem Cell for Anti Aging, Autism, and Diabetes at PlacidWay.
- Stem Cell Therapy from $3000
- Stem Cell Therapy from $6000
- Stem Cell Therapy from $9000
- Stem Cell Therapy from $10000
The best of conventional and alternative medicine offering Stem Cell Therapy and Biological dentistry.
- Anti Aging Stem Cell Treatments from $1200
- Stem Cell Therapy for Joints from $2000
- Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases from $12000
STEMCELLS is a leading center for Regenerative and Aesthetic Medicine in Guadalajara, Mexico. Discover our innovative treatments with stem cells at PlacidWay.
- Cartilage Regeneration Stem Cell Therapy from $3500
Immunotherapy Regenerative Medicine Clinic
Stem Cell Treatment in Puerto Vallarta Mexico by Immunotherapy presents regenerative medicine solutions based on proven medical innovation and research.
- Live Cell Therapy for Anti Aging from $15000
- Stem Cell Therapy for a Herniated Disc from $15000
- Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis from $25000
- Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes from $30000
- Ozone Therapy from $700
- Stem Cell Treatment for Liver Diseases from $30000
- Exclusive Package for Stem Cell Therapy for COVID in Puerto Vallarta Mexico for 21850.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Lumbar Discs in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for 10000.0
- Stem Cell Puerto Vallarta Package - Optic Nerve Regeneration for 15000.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for COPD in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for 30000.0
- Dr. Ernesto Romero Lopez | Stem Cell Therapy, Integrative Medicine,
- Dr. Edgar Jesus Partida De Haro | Stem Cell Doctor in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico | Traumatology, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine,
- Dr. Alberto Parra Barrera | Stem Cell Doctor in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico | Immunology, Immunotherapy for Autoimmune Diseases, Stem Cell Therapy,
- Dr. Manuel E. Berecochea | Stem Cell Doctor in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico | General Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine,
- Dr. Jose Federico Cortes Lopez | Stem Cell Doctor in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico | General Medicine, Epidemiology,
Neorigen is a comprehensive healthcare facility specializing in fertility and regenerative medicine. It is located in Guadalajara and Mazatlán, Mexico.