Affordable Root Canal Treatment Package in Cancun, Mexico
The root canal treatment is intended to save the tooth and avoid tooth extraction. The procedure is done when the pulp of the tooth becomes infected (most often, the infection of the tooth pulp is painful, as well). Untreated tooth decay, accidental exposure of the dental pulp, pulp trauma (fracture of a front tooth), lead to the necessity of a root canal treatment.
Therefore, this is a dental procedure done to preserve the tooth on the arch and stop action that can lead to bacterial infection and abscess. When the nerve inside the tooth is affected either by infection or exposure through a fracture, the tooth 'interior' is removed. Afterward, the root canal is sterilized and the obturation is root canal performed.
Benefits of the Root Canal Treatment
- Heals or prevents infection
- Prevents complications
- Prevents further decay of the tooth
- Fast and modern procedure
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions
At Ocean Dental Cancun, the root canal treatment's price starts from $420 and includes:
- Transportation- pick-up drop off to/from airport and hotel transfers
- Case Manager Assistance
The price excludes:
- Hotel Stay
Why Choose Us?
- The doctor team always creates a treatment plan according to the patient's budget and needs, at the same time offering top-notch dental work
- The clinic uses the best materials for dental work
- The number 1 priority of the medical team is sterilization and infection control
- Using cutting-edge technology, the patient can have all the dental work done in less time, therefore spending less time in the dental chair
- All the dentists are USA board certified and patients have access to their credentials.
- The medical center offers a guarantee for up to 10 years for dental work
Know all about the root canal treatment package available in Cancun, Mexico! Contact us!