Best Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes in India
Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes in India, Diabetes Stem Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Treatment Cost India, Diabetes stem cell Therapy
Most Trusted Treatment Package for Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes in India
With the advancement of stem cell therapy and technologies, the researchers have got positive results to lower the blood sugar levels and attain complete reversal of the diabetic process among many patients. Many experts say that stem cell therapy is the future of diabetes treatment.
India has legally certified Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes medical centers that have the world’s best doctors, specialists and experts. These medical centers also have the latest technology and skillful staff who operate them.
The average cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in India is around $9,800. The price ranges from $8,000 to $ 13,000 approximately depending upon the services and facilities provided by the medical center.
Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes
Stem cell researchers continue to be amazed at the use of stem cell therapies to regenerate damage organs and tissues. Hereditary conditions, cancers, blood diseases and conditions such as diabetes mellitus are among the many conditions where stem cell research and development shows positive and effective gains.
Stem cell transplants and treatments for individuals diagnosed with type 2 diabetes have shown positive results, including lowered blood sugar levels, and in some cases, complete reversal of the diabetic process.
What are the Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes in India?
- Reduction or abolition of insulin requirement
- Long term control of blood sugar
- Stabilizing carbohydrate metabolism that results in stabilizing blood sugar level and decrease of HbA1C gradually
- Hypoglycemic medications may decrease gradually in case of the diet that limitanimal fat and excludes carbohydrates
- Possible prevention of diabetes complications (chronic kidney failure and nephropathy, angiopathy of the small and vessels (brain, extremities, heart etc.)
Which Pre-op Tests are Required for Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes?
The laboratory tests should be done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient. The pre-op tests required for Hip Replacement are:
- Gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- CBC and serology
- Cancer markers like CEA, AFP, PSA
- Urine test
- Ultrasound examination on kidney, heart, thyroid and Prostate CT on abdomen, chest and brain
- Others like Hepatitis Ag/Ab test, AIDS, Electrolite, RA factor, Prolactine, ESR, EKG, etc.
Did you find the package you like? Contact us for a free quote and one of our agents will contact you shortly. PlacidWay can help you with free quotes and schedule the appointment for you. If you have some of the mentioned pre-op tests they can be helpful for a doctor to provide you with more accurate quote. If you would simply love to consult with our agents, you can always give us a free phone call.