Which Clinics Offer Leg Bypass Surgery?
The Leg Bypass Surgery is used for treating the severe symptomatic Peripheral Artery Disease (PDA) when the risk of losing a leg is involved. The bypass redirects blood through a blood vessel graft in order to avoid the affected vessel. The blood vessel graft can be a natural or artificial vein or artery.
The surgical bypass methods vary depending on the size and location of the affected artery.
The types of the surgical treatments used in arterial disease are classified by the location of the affected artery:
- The aortobifemoral bypass is performed when the disease affects the aorta (the main abdominal artery) and large arteries that branch from it
- The femoral popliteal bypass is performed when the arteries located above and below the knee are affected
- The tibial-peroneal bypass is performed when the disease reaches the lower leg and foot arteries.
Food for Thought:
The Leg Bypass Surgery is used for the Peripheral Arterial Disease (PDA) in patients with disabling intermittent claudication, pain occurring at rest, open sores (ulcers) that don’t heal, gangrene (necrosis of the skin, muscles, bones and nerves in legs and feet).
Leg Bypass Surgery Clinics:
- Are equipped with the latest technology for the Leg Bypass Surgery
- Offer proper care to each of their patients
- Have internationally recognized specialists with an extended medical experience
Leg Bypass Surgery Clinics You Can Visit:
KCM Clinic, Jelenia Gora, Poland
Columna Medical Center, Bucharest, Romania
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India
Saudi German Hospital Dubai, Dubai, UAE
Casa di Cura Privata Ernesto Montanari, Morciano di Romagna, Italy
Wu Jing Hospital, Guangzhou, China
Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
Kent Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Villa Donatello, Florence, Italy
Family Hospital | Hospital de la Familia, Mexicali, Mexico