Dental care is something that millions of patients from all around the world need. Oral health, its problem’s prevention and treatment are subjects that concern every one of us. The mist common dental treatments and procedures are extractions, root canals, braces, dental implants, crowns, gum surgery, crowns, teeth whitening, bridges, veneers and dentures.
Thailand is a country where plenty of highly trained dentists are successfully treating both local and international patients. There are many renowned clinics and dental specialists that are chosen by people who opt to have dental treatment done in Thailand.
Societies and Associations your dentist should belong to:
- Dental Association of Thailand
- Board Certified Asia Dental Association
- Thai Board of General Dentistry
The Best Dentists in Thailand
Dr.Puvadol Pitiguagool (Vejthani Hospital) is a board certified dentist that specializes in Root Canals. He treats both local and international patients, has an extended experience and successful results.
Dr.Kessiri Wisithphrom works at Vejthani Hospital and is a dental Restorative specialists with a great experience and know how within this field of practice. The training and results prove the doctor’s professionalism and advanced work technique.
Dr.Chawanid Phekunnakawonges is an Implant Prosthodontics specialist that works at the Vejthani Hospital. Experience, training and great results are the main three factors that recommend the doctor as one of the best dentists in Thailand.
Dr. Panachai (Chaiwat) Karnkorkul (Phuket International Dental Center) is a Prosthodontics specialist. The years of qualitative training and experience are indicators of the dentist’s professionalism, knowhow and result oriented work approach.
Important Questions to Ask Your Dentist
1. Are you certified?
2. How many years of experience do you have? How often have you performed this procedure?
3. Did you undergo trainings in this procedure?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the procedure? What about the risks and complications?
5. Where will the procedure be performed?
6. May I know what your qualifications are?
7. Are you a member of any association or society?
8. What if something goes wrong during or after the procedure?
9. What does the recovery consist in?
10. What if I am not happy with the results?
Smile, you’re one step further to the results you’ve been dreaming of! Get in touch with us and find out more about the Best Dentists in Thailand!