Ventral Incisional Hernia Surgery Package in Coahuila, Mexico
Ventral, Incisional, Hernia inguinal, Ciriugía de hernia inguinal, Plastía de hernia inguinal, Femoral, Hernia Femoral, Cirugía de hernia femoral, Ventral, Incisional, Groin hernia, Groin hernia surgery, Groin hernia repair, Femoral, Femoral hernia
Ventral Incisional Hernia Surgery
"Making state of the art surgery affordable"
Incisional hernias occur as a result of excessive tension and/or inadequate healing of a previous incision, which is often associated with surgical site infection. For this type of hernia(s) the laparoscopic technique is the preferred option since the advantages of this approach are great.
Recurrence rates vary between 10 – 50% and are reduced by more than half with the use of a mesh. The experience with laparoscopic repairs employing mesh has been favorable with recurrence rates as low as 1-10%.
After completing surgical residency and advanced laparoscopic training in a Joint Commission International accredited hospital, Dr. Rosales has developed enough experience to perform this procedure safely, with excellent results and with very low recurrence rates.
- Hospital (2 nights)
- Hotel (2 nights)
- All ground transportation (one of our vans will take you from San Antonio-Eagle Pass- Hospital (Piedras Negras)- and then back to San Antonio)
- Preoperative tests (e.g.: blood work, chest X-ray, EKG, etc), the amount of tests depend on the planned procedure, all are non invasive
- All fees for the involved medical team
- Surgery and all material needed (e.g. prosthetic mesh, etc)
- Discharge medications
- 24 hr support from Laparoscopic Solutions staff in the U.S. and Mexico, even after discharge.
*All Inclusive Packages
The costs are not subject to change even if they directly depend on the materials used for the procedure. Remember, no hidden fees!
- During your first night stay in the hotel at Eagle Pass, TX, you can visit a nice mexican restaurant called "Parrillada San Miguel".
- In Piedras Negras Mexico, if your recovery is average, you can go and take a walk (2 blocks away from the hospital) to the "Plaza de Las Culturas", which is a construction of three different pyramids as a tribute to our most important Pre-Hispanic civilizations such as Mayans, Aztecs and Olmecs. Besides you’ll find an esplanade, gardens and a musical fountain with light and sound.
- Last but not least, whenever you arrive back to San Antonio you can visit the famous "Riverwalk"
Take advantage of our great prices! We estimate your savings will be of 50% or more in comparison to U.S. costs! We have managed to be able to offer the lowest prices even in comparison to other organizations/hospitals here in México; besides this, we are located on safe small border city with Texas, less than a mile from the U.S. Border!
Please Click here to request more information from Laparoscopic Solutions.