Second Opinion for Smoking Related Diseases
Smoking-Related Diseases Treatment Service in Germany
Second Opinion for Smoking-Related Diseases
Finding out that you have a serious smoker-related disease can be frightening and stressful. Some patients find that another doctor's opinion about their disease, before undergoing a procedure or treatment, can often help them deal with the stress and uncertainty.
At IMC Intermed-Consult, renowned medical specialists offer second opinions for patients who have been diagnosed with any smoker-related disease.
Benefits of a Second Opinion Package for Smoking-Related Diseases
- A second opinion can help patients make informed decisions about their health
- Confirm a medical diagnosis and/or treatment options
- Evaluate the diagnosis
- Consider a different diagnosis
- Confirm that a physician’s treatment recommendation is the best one
- Explore other treatment options
- Getting peace of mind
- Discuss preventive measures
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions for Smoking-Related Disease treatment
At IMC Intermed-Consult, the Second Opinion for Smoking-Related Diseases package's price is ranging approximately between €500 and up to €1,500, depending on the performed examinations.
The package includes the following investigations:
- Target-oriented anamnesis
- Physical examination
- Lung related lab tests/tumor markers
- Lung function test
- Low-dose CT of the lung
Why Choose Us Smoking-Related Disease Treatment?
- Innovative treatments and therapies
- Modern medical technology
- Permanently up-to-date with the current state of research in medical sciences
- Network of academic and clinical experts
- Flawless diagnostics
- Each and every inquiry will be personally evaluated by the medical center's physicians and experts
Find out all about the second opinion for smoking-related diseases package offered byIMC Intermed-Consult! Get in touch with us!