Best Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Package With Stem Cells in Kiev, Ukraine
Muscular Dystrophy Treatment is a muscle-wasting disease that affects one’s skeletal muscles and the symptoms are muscle weakness and progressive muscle wasting. Muscles are usually fragile and over time damage builds up that your body can’t repair causing disability.
Muscular Dystrophy is the result of the loss of cells that are needed for the correct functioning of the body. A vital muscle protein is usually mutated and its absence leads to progressive degeneration of the muscles in the body. Stem cells provide a reservoir of healthy cells that are reactivated to repair your muscle again during the second injury.
Ukrainian city Kiev is well known for delivering international standard healthcare services, advanced diagnostic, medical and surgical care to medical tourists. They are committed to delivering the best treatment packages for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy using the most advanced technologies.
Benefits of Receiving Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in Kiev, Ukraine
- Normal regenerative potential of these cells
- Beneficial for degenerative muscle diseases
- Repair muscle tissue and regenerate the stem cell pool
- Ability to assist both in the immediate repair and in the follow-on repair
- World-class facilities
- Best-in-the-industry price
- Qualified and experienced doctors and medical staff
- Fast recovery
- No risks of tissue injury
- Enjoy the great hospitality of Ukraine
Complexity Level: Medium
Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Cost
The muscular dystrophy treatment cost in Kiev, Ukraine is around $10,900. The cost of the treatment often depends on the condition of the patient and the complexity of the treatment procedure.
Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
Length of Stay: 5-10 days
The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
- Full body medical check up
- Transportation to & from the facility
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Nurse fee
- Anesthesia (if required)
- Specialists and medical personnel fee
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Muscle biopsy
- DNA (genetic) testing
- Electromyography or nerve conduction tests
- Blood enzyme tests
- Antioxidant test
- Blood and urine test
Factors that Affect Package Price
A number of relevant factors affect the cost of stem cell therapy for muscular dystrophy in Kiev. They include:
- Level of pain and stiffness
- The severity of difficulty with running and jumping
- Pattern of inheritance
- The pattern of muscle weakness
- The speed at which the disease progresses
- Learning disabilities
- Age of the patient
- Skin type
- Physical condition
- Other health issues
- Qualification and the experience of the doctors
- Facilities offered at the medical center, etc
Doctors at the clinic may ask you to go for some tests. Doctors may consider holding a telephonic conversation with the concerned person and explain the procedure.
The laboratory tests will be done at least 7-10 days before the beginning of the procedure. Doctors will prescribe the particular tests after a complete physical check-up of the patient.
Payment Methods: Credit card, cash, wire transfer
You may have to deposit some amount at the clinic once you decide to receive the treatment.
How to Visit Kiev?
The Ukrainian capital city is popular for its wonderful tourist attractions. You can reach the city by flights as Kiev’s Boryspil International Airport is connected to all major European, Asian and American cities. If you are traveling from Europe or Asia, you can also reach the city using highways.
For more details about the package, click the button below: