Cataract Surgery in Mexicali Mexico
Laser Vision Correction, Cataract Treatment Clinic, Phacoemulsification Surgery Center, Lasik Packages, Cataract Surgery, Mexicali, Mexico
Top Cataract Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico
A cataract is a type of eye disease in which the clear lens of the eye becomes opaque or cloudy. During the cataract formation, the clouding of this lens distorts the vision, causing blurring of the images you see. Most of the time, it can affect both eyes, but it is not unusual for a cataract in the other eye to progress rapidly.
The decision to undergo cataract surgery is primarily based on the difficulty you are experiencing when performing your activities of daily living. Cataract surgery is an effective and safe approach to restore lost vision without serious complications.
Benefits of cataract surgery
- Improves vision
- Decreases glare
- Improves blurred vision
- Improves peripheral vision and depth perception
- Increases independence
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions
At Curiel Vision Center the price for the Cataract surgery starts at $3,200 per eye.
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
- Personal host in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program.
- Case Manager Assistance
- Ground transportation from San Diego Airport to Hospital and Hotel.
- 1 Night stay at local Hotel (1-2 nights recommended in hotel
- Travel Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Hotel Stay
Why Choose Us?
- Quality and efficiency in all treatments and procedures
- The center's work is highly aesthetic and high-quality
- Modern technology
- Staff with rich academic and educational background
- Affordable prices
- Friendly and warm environment
If you want to know more about the cataract surgery package available in Mexicali, Mexico, please contact us!