Our goal is to have satisfied and happy medical tourists. We continually provide you safe and satisfying medical and health experience. All of our medical staff and physicians in our hospital network have the best quality, certification and experience.
Curiel Vision Center pledges to give specialized and customized attention to our patients, being attended with cutting edge technology, by medical sub-specialists. Also have the certification of the more modern lenses Intraocular technology as the Restore lens of Alcon, in addition to the certifications of the ICL applied and Artisan lenses.
• General ophthalmological consultation.
• Consultation of fellowship in cornea.
• Consultation of fellowship in anterior segment.
• Consultation of strabismus Fellowship.
• Consultation of glaucoma Fellowship.
•Consultation of Ophthalmopediatric Fellowship.
• Consultation of Retina Fellowship.
• Topographic corneal.
• Yag laser.
• Argon laser.
• Visual campimetric
• Ultrasound mode to Anthropometry and calculating IOL.
• Study of eye Fund.
• Visual field with interpretation.
• Retinal Fluroangiografy
• LASIK surgery
• Surgery PRK (photo refractive JM)
• Surgery PTK (photo therapeutic JM)
• Surgery Lasik.
• Surgery lens applied ICL and Artisan for graduations extreme not candidates for Lasik.
• Strabismus surgery.
• Glaucoma surgery.
• Extracapsular cataract surgery.
• Cataract surgery using phacoemulsification.
• Surgery for presbyopia.
• Pterygium surgery.
• Surgery of Oculoplastic
• Retinal and vitreous surgery
One of the main causes of blindness in the Western world.
Explained in simple form, so that our eyes work properly you need all the fluids that are inside move by structures clean. With diabetes this is more difficult and often the blood vessels become blocked or filtered as a pipe in poor condition.
Almost 100% of diabetics have RD after 20 years of diabetes, however the extent of damage in the retina depend on the following risk factors:
-Obesity and physical inactivity
-Mal balance of diabetes
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
- Personal host in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program.
- Case Manager Assistance
- Ground transportation from San Diego Airport to Hospital and Hotel.
- 1 Night stay at local Hotel (1-2 nights recommended in hotel)