10 Questions You Should Ask your Doctor for IntraLASIK Surgery in Izmir, Turkey
IntraLASIK is one of the most advanced techniques of LASIK eye surgery. The procedures make use of femtosecond laser and that is why it is also called FemtoLASIK surgery. The corneal flap or layer is created in the first step of the surgery using a femtosecond laser instead of a microkeratome blade, which ensures a better result, greater accuracy and maximum safety.
The surgery can help you regain your vision and see things clearly. This modern, less invasive surgical and excellent laser technique solves your problems safely, easily, and very fast! It is the most popular and used technique for treating issues such as astigmatism, myopia, and hyperopia. The recovery is rapid and the results are amazing. The procedure has two steps which include creating a corneal flap and then reshaping the corneal surface to improve vision..
Questions You Should Ask a Doctor before Going for IntraLASIK Surgery in Izmir, Turkey
Here is a list of ten questions that you can ask your doctor before getting IntraLASIK:
- IntraLASIK is said to be safer than LASIK surgery. Is there any potential risk of IntraLASIK as well?
- Is IntraLASIk suitable for me or you will suggest an alternative treatment?
- What results can I expect?
- Is my health condition alright for this surgery?
- Will my age be a factor in the success of IntraLASIK surgery?
- Are there medications that I must stop before the surgery?
- What will be the recovery time?
- How long have you been doing IntraLASIK surgery in Izmir, Turkey?
- What after-care measures I need to follow post surgery in Izmir, Turkey?
- Are you fully licensed and board-certified to perform the surgery?
Benefits of IntraLASIK Surgery in Izmir, Turkey
When you choose Izmir, Turkey for your IntraLASIK surgery, you will enjoy several benefits like:
- Improves the patient's vision
- Extremely safe method because laser equipment is used with computer guidance to create the flap
- FemtoLASIK or IntraLASIK method has lower risks of complications
- The procedure is painless and the recovery is rapid
- As the flap is folded, patient's view during the surgery is clouded
- Once the flap is replaced, the eyes will immediately recover and get sharp vision (the complete recovery will take a few days)
- Decreases glare
- Improves the patient's peripheral vision and depth perception
- Increases the patient's independence.
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
- Experienced surgeons and medical team
Thus, it is a great choice to go through IntraLASIK surgery in Izmir, Turkey. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors and packages for the surgery, let PlacidWay assist you.
Please feel free to click the button below for requesting any query regarding the procedure.