Anadolu Medical Center
When was the last time you were at a medical center that looked more like a five-star resort than a hospital? Chances are, never. However, that's what you'll find at Anadolu Medical Center, located in Istanbul, Turkey. Anadolu Medical Center is a multipurpose hospital, fully equipped according to world standards in healthcare services, quality health care delivery, and in the maintenance of continuity of care.
Anadolu Medical Center is one of the most modern and state-of-the-art architectural structures in Istanbul, where the 21st century design manages to produce stares of wonder from those who view it for the first time. Founded by the Anadolu Foundation, the Anadolu Medical Center has created one of the most advanced patient-oriented organizations not only in Turkey, but surrounding regions.
The Anadolu Medical Center is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine, a partnership that fully embraces all aspects of quality healthcare services and continuous and advancing medical education. Not only is Anadolu beautiful and inspiring, it receives patients from over 40 countries with its environment designed to promote healing and a sense of security and comfort. Situated beside the sea, and Anadolu is a short drive outside of downtown Istanbul, staffed with highly trained specialists from medical centers around the world.
What can Anadolu offer you? Let us count the ways:
- Advanced healthcare combining the expertise of Johns Hopkins Medicine with traditional Turkish hospitality
- Center of Excellence programs in multiple medical fields including oncology, women's health, orthopedics, and cardiac care
- Collaboration with certified doctors and academia's in Turkey and the United States. Multilingual staff at Anadolu work in conjunction with staff at John Hopkins
- Advanced technology including radiosurgery technology, IMRT systems for cancer treatment, PET and CT scanning equipment, telemedicine and CyberKnife surgical technology
- Multidisciplinary teams and clinical programs including a Tumor Board, and multidisciplinary teams concentrating on cardiac issues, diabetes care and stroke treatments
- Diagnostics and therapeutics divisions
- International patient services that include multilingual representatives educated and knowledgeable in medical procedures and terminology
What makes Anadolu Medical Center so Special?
Anadolu Medical Center ensures the best possible care for patients by qualified health experts under the supervision of JCI accreditation. Apart from the JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation, Anadolu Medical Center is also certified by ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology). ESMO aims to improve the quality of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, supportive and palliative care, as well as follow-up of patients with malignant disorders. Furthermore, Anadolu Medical Center has ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environment Management System) and OHSAS 18001( Work Health and Safety) certifications for qualified health care.
Anadolu also offers five-star accommodations for family members who accompany patients to the facility. The Anadolu Titanic Comfort Hotel serves not only outpatients, but accompanying family members or other relatives. The boutique hotel offers a beautiful view of the sea and the woods surrounding Anadolu Medical Center, as well as friendly and accommodating staff, comfortable lodgings and easy access to the medical center.
For more information regarding Anadolu Medical Center, access PlacidWay.com, an international healthcare provider and resource for individuals seeking the best in quality care abroad.
Please Click here to request more information from Anadolu Medical Center.