Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernia
"Making state of the art surgery affordable"
Hiatal hernia surgery consists on returning that upper portion of stomach to the abdominal cavity and placing a mesh reinforcement on the defect to avoid recurrences, all these done through five very small incisions (5 to 10 mm) in your abdomen!
Package 1 Includes:
- Hospital (1 night)
- Hotel (2 nights)
- All ground transportation (one of our vans will take you from San Antonio-Eagle Pass- Hospital (Piedras Negras)- and then back to San Antonio)
- Preoperative tests (e.g.: blood work, chest X-ray, EKG, etc), the amount of tests depend on the planned procedure, all are non invasive
- All fees for the involved medical team
- Surgery and all material needed (e.g. prosthetic or biological mesh, etc)
- Discharge medications
- 24 hr support from Laparoscopic Solutions staff in the U.S. and Mexico, even after discharge.
Package 2: Patients whose recovery is not enough in one night stay. Will stay with us at the hospital for an extra night with no extra cost!
*All Inclusive Packages
The costs are not subject to change even if they directly depend on the materials used for the procedure. Remember, no hidden fees!
- During your first night stay in the hotel at Eagle Pass, TX, you can visit a nice mexican restaurant called "Parrillada San Miguel".
- In Piedras Negras Mexico, if your recovery is average, you can go and take a walk (2 blocks away from the hospital) to the "Plaza de Las Culturas", which is a construction of three different pyramids as a tribute to our most important Pre-Hispanic civilizations such as Mayans, Aztecs and Olmecs. Besides you’ll find an esplanade, gardens and a musical fountain with light and sound.
- Last but not least, whenever you arrive back to San Antonio you can visit the famous "Riverwalk"
Take advantage of our great prices! We estimate your savings will be of 50% or more in comparison to U.S. costs! We have managed to be able to offer the lowest prices even in comparison to other organizations/hospitals here in México; besides this, we are located on safe small border city with Texas, less than a mile from the U.S. Border!