Our goal is to have satisfied and happy medical tourists. We continually provide you safe and satisfying medical and health experience. All of our medical staff and physicians in our hospital network have the best quality, certification, and experience.
Curiel Vision Center pledges to give specialized and customized attention to our patients, being attended with cutting edge technology, by medical sub-specialists. Also have the certification of the more modern lenses Intraocular technology as the Restore lens of Alcon, in addition to the certifications of the ICL applied and Artisan lenses.
• General ophthalmological consultation.
• Consultation of fellowship in cornea.
• Consultation of fellowship in anterior segment.
• Consultation of strabismus Fellowship.
• Consultation of glaucoma Fellowship.
•Consultation of Ophthalmopediatric Fellowship.
• Consultation of Retina Fellowship.
• Topographic corneal.
• Yag laser.
• Argon laser.
• Visual campimetric
• Ultrasound mode to Anthropometry and calculating IOL.
• Study of eye Fund.
• Visual field with interpretation.
• Retinal Fluroangiografy
• LASIK surgery
• Surgery PRK (photo refractive JM)
• Surgery PTK (photo therapeutic JM)
• Surgery Lasik.
• Surgery lens applied ICL and Artisan for graduations extreme not candidates for Lasik.
• Strabismus surgery.
• Glaucoma surgery.
• Extracapsular cataract surgery.
• Cataract surgery using phacoemulsification.
• Surgery for presbyopia.
• Pterygium surgery.
• Surgery of Oculoplastic
• Retinal and vitreous surgery
What is Lasik?
LASIK (Laser-In-Situ Keratomileusis) is currently the most common method of vision correction laser. It is a highly effective outpatient procedure that can be performed in mild vision problems, medium or high. Currently, LASIK is one of the medical procedures performed most frequently in North America.
Who are Candidates for LASIK Surgery?
LASIK can treat a wide range of Lasik Eye Surgery, Lasik Procedure, Microkeratome Surgery, Laser Vision Correction, Myopia, farsightedness, Lasik Astigmatism, Laser Eyes in people at least 18 years of age who are healthy and not suffering from eye diseases.
For more information about the procedure, click the button below.