The cost of Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Chennai, India is an average of $7,000. The orthopedic surgeon will be able to give you a final price after the first medical consultation. He will determine what type of procedure is needed, how long will it take, what equipment will be used, etc.
If you want to have Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Chennai, India and you are from another country, you can also benefit from the packages offered to international patients which include:
- Pre and post-operative care,
- Airport pick-up,
- Transportation to and from the hotel and clinic,
- Case manager,
Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total at Dr. A. K. Venkatachalam's MJRC Clinic (Chennai): from $7000.
What is Orthopedic Surgery?
Orthopedic surgeries are performed by a medical specialist such as an orthopedist or orthopedic surgeon, who is properly trained to assess and treat problems that develop in the bones, joints, and ligaments of the human body. The procedure will help patients regain their mobility, relieve pain, and live a normal life.
By choosing Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Chennai, India you will find
- Top doctors,
- Accredited medical centers,
- Highly experienced medical staff,
- Modern equipment,
- Affordable prices.
Besides all these patients will also recover and relax in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
Questions to Ask Your Orthopedic Surgeon in Chennai
Finding the right surgeon in Chennai, India for you can be challenging. There are so many, each of them promising flawless results. But there are some questions that you can ask and which will help you find the right one for your specific case.
- How many years have you been performing Orthopedic Surgery? How often did you perform it?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total?
- Which are the risks and complications?
- What if I am not happy with the Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total results?
- How long should I be staying for recovery?
- Are you certified? Are you a member of any Orthopedic Surgery association or society?
- What if something goes wrong during Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total procedure?
India has been renowned as one of the best destinations for medical tourism, offering excellent medical care in the field of orthopedics. Internationally accredited medical facilities are located in key cities such as Chennai. Surgeons and physicians in India provide top-quality care and expertise to both local and international patients.
Find out more about the best orthopedic doctors in Chennai, India! Contact us and choose the best option for you!