More than 3 character to search
Infertility is a health problem which affects a surprisingly large number of couples. For many heterosexual or homosexual pairs, achieving pregnancy is a big challenge. There are various fertility treatments abroad – they are meant to solve the medical problem and to brighten these couples’ life by creating happy families.
Societies and Associations your fertility specialist should belong to:
Prof. Tansu Kucuk has graduated from the Gulhane School of Medicine (Ankara) in 1986. He is an Infertility Specialist, fluent both in English and Turkish, with plenty of professional experience.
Prof. Lutfu Onderoglu is an experienced Gynecologist fluent both in English and Turkish. He has graduated from Ege University's Medical Faculty in 1980.
Prof. Aydin Arici’s specialities are Gynecology, Obstetrics, Reproductive Health and IVF. He contributed to 200 international publications and followed the courses of many prestigious universities, such as Istanbul University School of Medicine Paris University, France Columbia University College of Phisicians&Surgeons, USA Texas University, SW Medical Center, USA Yale University School of Medicine, USA. He is also fluent in English, French and Turkish.
Important Questions to Ask Your Fertility Specialist:
1. Are you certified?
2. May I know what your qualifications are?
3. Are you a member of any society or association?
4. How many years of experience do you have?
5. Did you undergo trainings within this field?
6. How does my diagnosis interfere with fertility? Over time, will my condition remain the same, improve or worsen?
7. What are my treatment options?
8. Which treatment do you recommend?
9. What is the goal of this treatment?
10. How often does this treatment result in pregnancy?
11. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the treatment? What about the risks, complications and side effects?
12. How will you treat side effects?
13. Where will the treatment be performed?
14. What if something goes wrong during or after the treatment?
15. What if I am not happy with the results?
16. Are there any lifestyle changes I should do in order to increase pregnancy chances?
Find out more about the best fertility specialists in Turkey and the fertility treatment options you have! Get in touch with us!
This is the testimonial of a couple from Sydney, Australia who decided to opt for surrogacy at Chachava Clinic in Tbilisi, Georgia.
This is the testimonial of Dilara, from Almaty (Kazakhstan), who had successful IVF procedure at Chachava Clinic Reproductive Health Center in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Our journey with surrogacy started like most people’s, with lots and lots of Internet searches, research and emails. We are a couple from Italy: Filipo, 49 years old and Rosanna, 63, who were unable to have a baby and we had been trying to conceive through surrogacy agencies for a couple of years with no success. We gave up on the idea as it was causing us so much emotional stress but after six months of consideration we decided to give it one final try.
Here is the testimonial of a couple from the European Union who have successfully undergone surrogacy at Chachava Clinic.
Por favor revise algunos testimonios de pacientes tratamiento de fertilidad en Acapulco, Mexico? a CAGYR?.