The Ultimate Guide for the Ideal Male to Female Surgery in Mexico
Penile Inversion, Vaginoplasty, Colon Vaginoplasty, Colon Vaginoplasty Abroad, Mexico Transgender Center, GRS Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico
The Ultimate Guide in Finding the Ideal Male to Female Surgery Technique in Mexico
Penile Inversion & Colon Vaginoplasty are popular surgical choices of modern world. With more liberty and acceptance coming to the society in context of sexual orientation, these surgeries are more in demand. Transgender and intersex people choose this path to realize their gender expression. As a matter of fact, there are lesser expert surgeons this field and choosing the correct one is utmost necessary. This is because no one would like to compromise even a little in such sensitive procedure. Let’s not forget, this is a life changing procedure.
In a Penile Inversion procedure the surgeon makes an incision in the area between the rectum, urethra and prostate. This incision in its course forms a tunnel, which forms the new vagina where 16-18 cm depth can be achieved. The operating surgeon lines the inner side of the tunnel with skin from the scrotum, penis or if required both. In case the person doesn’t have enough penile or scrotal skin, the surgeon takes skin from other areas of the body like thighs or abdomen and uses it for the new vagina.
On the other hand a Colon Vaginoplasty is performed with the last portion of the colon and a 20 to 25 cm vaginal canal will be achieved. This method has less complications rates in vaginal stricture. Colon Vaginoplasty achieves a good vaginal wall lining, deeper colon and self-lubrication. This procedure has less vaginal stricture complication rates than any other similar surgery type.
GRS Mexico is one of the best gender reassignment surgery clinics in Mexico. At GRS Mexico, Penile Inversion & Colon Vaginoplasty can be performed in 3 locations:
- Guadalajara (Jalisco) at Jardines de Guadalupe Hospital
- Mazatlan (Sinaloa) at La Marina Hospital
- Mexicali (Baja California) at Hospital de la Familia
What is the Duration of Hospital Stay?
The stay in Mexico for the procedure is approximately 10 days: one - two nights at the hospital (depending on the surgery) and the rest of the recovery at the hotel.
What Is The Cost Of Penile Inversion & Colon Vaginoplasty In GRS Mexico?
The cost of Penile Inversion in GRS Mexico is $11,000, whereas for Colon Vaginoplasty it is $17,000. The final price, however, is estimated after complete physical evaluation and laboratory tests.
What’s Included in the Package?
- Initial consultation with your specialist
- Surgical fees
- Anesthesiologist fees
- Operating room fees
- Two nights hospital stay in VIP room
- Hotel stay for 10 nights (Required)
- Nursing care while in the hospital
- Meals while in the hospital
- Medications while in the hospital
- Take home medication
- Ground transportation from airport-hotel, hotel-airport, hotel -hospital and back
- Nurse visits to change drape at hotel once a day
- Post surgical garment
What’s Not Included in the Package?
- Meals outside of the hospital
- Traveling companion meals at the hospital
- All pre-operative test fees before surgery (blood tests, EKG, Torax X-ray, etc.) must be done before coming
- Preoperative evaluation by internal medicine, when patient above 40 years old
- Additional night's stay at the hospital
- Tests and procedures relating to major complications
Why Choose Us?
- The medical center is always focusing on all of its patients’ well-being
- The clinic uses cutting-edge technological medical equipment
- The renowned medical team has extended experience and training
GRS Mexico is fitted with modern medical equipment and the highly-trained medical team is dedicated to the patients' well being. The physicians at GRS Mexico analyze each patient's specific needs and desires to be able to develop the perfect treatment and procedure plan.
Click the button below to get more details regarding the procedures!