Most Affordable Facial Fat Grafting Package in Bangkok, Thailand
Fat Transfer or Lipofilling in Bangkok, Thailand
Now, you can get the most amazing Facial Fat Grafting package in Bangkok, Thailand. The package includes perfect facial look makeover using the body’s own harvested fat. Facial fat grafting helps to improve facial volume loss and removes wrinkles in the natural way. It utilizes the body fat to add volume to temples and sunken cheeks and plump the face.
Get absolute transformation after the cosmetic procedure in Bangkok, Thailand. The cosmetic procedures are performed by Board Certified and internationally recognized cosmetologists and surgeons.
Factors that Affect Package Price
Various factors can affect the price of facial fat grafting procedure. Some of the common factors include:
- Age of the patient
- Elasticity of the skin
- Texture of the skin
- Facial structure
Specialists at the clinic would ask to go for some tests. Based on the results of these tests, doctors may prefer to hold a telephonic conversation with the patient and explain the procedure.
Benefits of Facial Fat Grafting Package in Bangkok, Thailand
- Stubborn areas are finally improved
- Improves facial appearance
- Long lasting results
- Boosts confidence
- Tightens loose facial muscles
- Safe techniques
- Get an affordable treatment within world-class facilities
Complexity Level: Medium
What is the Cost of Facial Fat Grafting in Bangkok, Thailand?
The cost of Facial Fat Grafting is divided into the following:
- Facial Fat Grafting for 1 facial area at 26,000 THB ($810 approximately)- Includes 1 free retouch within 6 months; excluding upper and/or lower eyelid region)
- Upper/Lower Eyelid Fat Grafting for 1 area at 35,000 THB ($1,100 approximately)- Includes 1 free retouch within 6 months
- Fat Grafting Full Face at 49,999 THB ($1,575 approximately)- Includes 1 free retouch within 6 months; excluding upper and/or lower eyelid region)
- Full Face Fat Grafting at 69,000 THB ($2,170 approximately)- Includes 1 free retouch within 6 months
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
Length of Stay: 3-5 Days.
Note: The length of stay depends on the patient’s health condition and the complexities associated with the chosen procedure.
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctors, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Compressive garment
- Fees for Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Pre-Operative Tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- ECG, etc
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment methods: Credit card, cash, wire transfer
Note: You may have to deposit some amount when you will agree to book for the treatment.
How to Reach Bangkok?
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and the city has long been a popular destination in the medical tourism sector and tourism. Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport connect this place with the rest of the world and you won’t have any problem to visit the city.
For more information about the package, click the button below: