Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Beijing, China
Autism is a condition that affects the brain’s development. Autism severely affects mental, emotional and communication abilities of the patient.
A person diagnosed with autism can have numerous symptoms. The manifestation of autism can vary in intensity, from mild symptoms to more severe forms that can affect every life aspect of the individual. All symptoms vary in intensity, and while some people may have symptoms, others don’t have them at all.
Stem Cell Treatment for Autism Overview
During the 2 weeks of the therapy, the treatment consists in:
- High dose of umbilical obtained stem cells (6 intravenous infusions) that will be applied gradually during these first 2 weeks
- Traditional Chinese methods: Acupuncture, Chinese Massage (Tuina etc.), Moxibustion, Cuppings, Dietary therapy
- Rehabilitation exercise
- Supportive treatment: IV stem cell activation medicine.
Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment for Autism
- The stem cells are able to transform and replace the destroyed and/or damaged cells.
- Stem cell therapy for autism is a new treatment protocol.
- The stem cell therapy for autism has a low risk of complications
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions
At ReLife International Medical Center (Beijing, China), the stem cell therapy for autism package’s price starts from $23,000 and includes:
- Stem Cell Therapy: 6 IV (in high dosage)
- Traditional Chinese medicine (acupuncture, cupping, manual therapy and moxibustion treatments etc.)
- Supporting Medicine (daily medications to improve patient’s immune system and endocrine system etc.).
Also, the patient is provided with:
- One room for the patient and for 1-2 accompanying family members
- General medical service
- Doctor’s visits and examinations, laboratory tests etc
- Invitation letter for applying for the visa
- Transportation from Beijing Capital Airport to ReLife International Medical Center.
The package excludes the patient’s personal expenses.
Why Choose Us?
- The clinic features some of the country’s leading medical experts who dedicate themselves to the advancement of the medical field, combining modern technology with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- ReLife International Medical Center (Beijing, China) is aimed at providing state of the art diagnosis, care and cure for complex, as well as rare disorders.
- By using advanced medical facilities and leading edge technology, the center focuses on offering full, intensive attention to the specific needs and requests of each and every patient.
- By using reliable and safe methods, the clinic successfully developed a green and safe approach to medicine.
Know all about the stem cell therapy package for autism available at ReLife International Medical Center! Get in touch with us today!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.