Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis in Beijing, China
Multiple Sclerosis Overview
Multiple sclerosis is a disease of the central nervous system, characterized by periods of chronic inflammation and demyelination of neurons (clinically manifested as relapses) and affects the white matter of the brain, the spinal cord and the optic nerves.
Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis Overview
- Stem Cell Therapy: 6 IV Injections
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: massage, cupping moxibustion etc.
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine for 3 months
- Supportive Treatment
Treatment Period and remarks: total period of 3 weeks - 3 weeks in total (counted from the first day of hospitalization).
Treatment Method and Procedure:
- High dose of IV injections of high-quality Stem Cell- (6 IV Injections) will be applied gradually in 3-week of inpatient
- Traditional Chinese methods such as acupuncture, cupping, massage and herbal medicine will be applied to enhance the patient's recovery and as a supporting treatment to enhance Stem Cell therapy’s effectiveness
- Supportive Treatment will be customized and apply during the whole inpatient treatment process
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine for 3 months (including the period of hospitalization dosage)
- Details of the treatment: the patient will be given comprehensive tests to check his/her health and details of his/her condition. A thorough evaluation of his/her health conditions and related function
According to the patient's condition, a supporting medical plan will be customized and established. The clinic will use medications (supportive treatment) to prepare and enhance the microenvironment of the patient's body, to improve the survival rate of the coming stem cells, making them more effective
Side effects: The procedures can cause minor side effect for 2 to 3 days after the first injection such as fever, headaches, dizziness and fatigue. These side effects are expected and should not be alarmed or concerned, and the clinic has a 24-hour medical team that is always prepared for the patient's wellness. Many patients don't experience any side effects.
Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Stem cells may transform and replace cells that have been destroyed or damaged.
- Stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis new treatment investigated in numerous specialized international clinics and research centres.
- Stem cells can have the ability to repair the immune system of the patient.
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions
At ReLife International Medical Center (Beijing, China), the stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis package’s price starts from $15,000 and includes:
- Stem cell Therapy: 6 times high dose of IV injection of stem cells
- Medicines of supportive treatment
- TCM treatment (for example, acupuncture, herbal medicine and Chinese massage etc)
- One room for the patient and for 1-2 accompanying family member(s) during the inpatient treatment
- General medical services: doctor’s visits and examinations, laboratory tests etc.
- Transportation from Beijing Capital Airport to the clinic
- Chinese Herbal Medicine for 3 months
The price excludes:
- Plane tickers
- Personal expenses
Why Choose Us?
- The center features some of the country’s leading medical experts who dedicate themselves to the advancement of this medical field, combining modern technology with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- The clinic focuses on offering state of the art diagnosis, care and cure for complex, as well as rare disorders.
- By using the latest medical facilities and leading edge technology, the center focuses on offering full, intensive attention to the specific needs and requests of each and every patient.
- By using reliable and safe methods, the clinic successfully developed a green and safe approach to medicine.
Know all about the stem cell therapy package for multiple sclerosis available at ReLife International Medical Center! Get in touch with us today!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.