Second Opinion for Neurological Diseases in Frankfurt Germany
Facility of Neurological Diseases Treatment Germany
Two patients who suffer from the same neurological disease can have very different symptoms, which progress along very different paths. For these reasons and more, getting a second opinion is important.
The findings of neurologists regarding a patient’s condition may not always be 100% correct each and every time. Actually, an article published by a famous medicine journal notes that diagnosing neurological diseases is complicated and complex. A second opinion may sometimes prove to be a lifesaver. If the patient is not comfortable with the diagnosis or the treatment protocol, a second opinion by neurology specialists may help take doubts out of both the diagnosis and treatment.
IMC Intermed-Consult's Second Opinion Package for Neurological Diseases provides second opinions on neurological conditions, disorders, and neurosurgery from leading expert physicians in a timely manner.
After reviewing the patient's medical records and diagnostic tests, the center's highly trained and educated physicians will provide a recommendation regarding the patient's treatment plans or options based on the information provided and the current treating physician.
Benefits of a Second Opinion Package for Neurological Diseases
- Getting peace of mind
- Confirmation of the diagnosis
- Every patient is different and can require different treatment options
- Getting additional information about the disease and its stage
- Getting a new/different perspective from neurology experts
- Knowing what clinical trials are open to the patient
- Getting other treatment options, if the doctor disagrees with the original diagnosis or the proposed treatment plan
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions for Neurological Diseases treatment
At IMC Intermed-Consult, the Second Opinion for Neurological Diseases package's price is ranging approximately between €500 and up to €2,000, depending on the performed examinations.
The package includes the following investigations:
- Target-oriented anamnesis
- Physical examination
- Neurology related lab tests
- Duplex sonography of brain-supplying vessels
- EEG (Elektroencephalography)*
- Special peripheral nerve tests (NCV, EMG)*
- MRI of CNS (MR of the brain and spinal cord)*
Why Choose Us for Neurological Diseases treatment?
- Network of academic and clinical experts
- Flawless diagnostics
- Each and every inquiry will be personally evaluated by the medical center's physicians and experts
- Innovative treatments and therapies
- Modern medical technology
- Permanently up-to-date with the current state of research in medical sciences
Know everything about the second opinion for neurological diseases package offered by IMC Intermed-Consult! Contact us!