Our goal is to have satisfied and happy medical tourists. We continually provide you safe and satisfying medical and health experience. All of our medical staff and physicians in our hospital network have the best quality, certification and experience.
Curiel Vision Center pledges to give specialized and customized attention to our patients, being attended with cutting edge technology, by medical sub-specialists. Also have the certification of the more modern lenses Intraocular technology as the Restore lens of Alcon, in addition to the certifications of the ICL applied and Artisan lenses.
• General ophthalmological consultation.
• Consultation of fellowship in cornea.
• Consultation of fellowship in anterior segment.
• Consultation of strabismus Fellowship.
• Consultation of glaucoma Fellowship.
•Consultation of Ophthalmopediatric Fellowship.
• Consultation of Retina Fellowship.
• Topographic corneal.
• Yag laser.
• Argon laser.
• Visual campimetric
• Ultrasound mode to Anthropometry and calculating IOL.
• Study of eye Fund.
• Visual field with interpretation.
• Retinal Fluroangiografy
• LASIK surgery
• Surgery PRK (photo refractive JM)
• Surgery PTK (photo therapeutic JM)
• Surgery Lasik.
• Surgery lens applied ICL and Artisan for graduations extreme not candidates for Lasik.
• Strabismus surgery.
• Glaucoma surgery.
• Extracapsular cataract surgery.
• Cataract surgery using phacoemulsification.
• Surgery for presbyopia.
• Pterygium surgery.
• Surgery of Oculoplastic
• Retinal and vitreous surgery
Glaucoma is a group of diseases in which the optic nerve is damaged in a very characteristic way. The person with glaucoma typically experience an asymptomatic, slowly progressive loss of visual field. It is for this reason that this disease was commonly called, (in times when the treatment was not as effective as currently), "the silent thief of vision." Intraocular pressure (IOP), is often the most important risk factor, although not the only development of glaucomatous damage. IOP values capable of causing damage to the optic nerve and visual field therefore, vary from person to person and there is no net pressure limit where they can separate that are safe from those without. It is considered, as we said, within a wide margin - that the higher the IOP the possibility of having glaucoma.
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
- Personal host in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program.
- Case Manager Assistance
- Ground transportation from San Diego Airport to Hospital and Hotel.
- 1 Night stay at local Hotel (1-2 nights recommended in hotel)