Our goal is to have satisfied and happy medical tourists. We continually provide you safe and satisfying medical and health experience. All of our medical staff and physicians in our hospital network have the best quality, certification and experience.
Curiel Vision Center pledges to give specialized and customized attention to our patients, being attended with cutting edge technology, by medical sub-specialists. Also have the certification of the more modern lenses Intraocular technology as the Restore lens of Alcon, in addition to the certifications of the ICL applied and Artisan lenses.
• General ophthalmological consultation.
• Consultation of fellowship in cornea.
• Consultation of fellowship in anterior segment.
• Consultation of strabismus Fellowship.
• Consultation of glaucoma Fellowship.
•Consultation of Ophthalmopediatric Fellowship.
• Consultation of Retina Fellowship.
• Topographic corneal.
• Yag laser.
• Argon laser.
• Visual campimetric
• Ultrasound mode to Anthropometry and calculating IOL.
• Study of eye Fund.
• Visual field with interpretation.
• Retinal Fluroangiografy
• LASIK surgery
• Surgery PRK (photo refractive JM)
• Surgery PTK (photo therapeutic JM)
• Surgery Lasik.
• Surgery lens applied ICL and Artisan for graduations extreme not candidates for Lasik.
• Strabismus surgery.
• Glaucoma surgery.
• Extracapsular cataract surgery.
• Cataract surgery using phacoemulsification.
• Surgery for presbyopia.
• Pterygium surgery.
• Surgery of Oculoplastic
• Retinal and vitreous surgery
A chalazion is a cyst that forms on the eyelid caused by inflammation of one of the glands that produce oily secretion, which are located within the four eyelids. It is commonly mistaken for a stye, which also appears as a bulge eyelid. A stye is actually an infection of the base of a tab, forming a small lump that becomes red and irritated at the edge of the eyelid. Chalazion occurs at a distance from said edge. Besides the chalazion usually develops into the eyelid. It is not uncommon for some people appear recurrent chalazion or more than one at a time.
When a chalazion is small and has no symptoms, may disappear by itself. If the chalazion is large, can cause blurred vision.
The surgical incision or excision may be used to remove large cysts that do not respond to previous treatment. The surgical procedure is indicated after a few weeks to months, if not resolved through drug treatment. Is very simple and effective since more than 90% of cases, the chalazion disappears. After injecting a bit of anesthetic into the eyelid, an incision is made usually on its back side. It is painless and after a few hours and no patch is required.
*Price is for both eyes
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
- Personal host in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program.
- Case Manager Assistance
- Ground transportation from San Diego Airport to Hospital and Hotel.
- 1 Night stay at local Hotel (1-2 nights recommended in hotel)