Promotional Package for Stem Cell Treatment in China
With few options available in their home countries, many patients search the Internet for experimental treatment, and often land on web sites promoting stem cell treatments in China.
For decades, doctors around the world have been using adult stem cells from blood and bone marrow, and more recently from umbilical cord blood, to treat cancers and blood diseases. Researchers believe regenerative medicine will be a powerful form of therapy in the future.
Stem cells are immature, master cells in the body that can grow into any kind of human cell or tissue. Scientists are exploring how to use them to treat different diseases and disorders, but for now, they stress that there is only type of stem cell therapy that has been proven to work: bone marrow transplants are backed by solid evidence and are well-established clinical procedures.
Experimental stem cell therapies, however, may be legitimately offered to patients, but these must be carried out within the framework of clinical trials, approved by regulatory boards that ensure ethical standards are met. Patients should be told how they will be treated, what stem cells are used and where they come from. They should not accept any therapy based on hearsay.
Candidates for Stem Cell Therapy
Candidates for stem cell transplantation are patients with aggressive cancers who can benefit from high-dose chemotherapy, and patients who want to avoid the inherent complications that come with an invasive surgical procedure.
The conditions for which stem cell transplant therapy may be appropriate include:
- Relapsed Hodgkin's disease
- Relapsed or high-risk non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Multiple myeloma
- Relapsed testicular cancer
- Acute leukemia (ineligible for allogenic transplant)
To be considered for stem cell transplant therapy patients should have acceptable functioning of their major organ systems and no active infection.
$2000 off ReLife Treatment Package for New Clients
In order to facilitate your state-of-art biotech treatment in ancient oriental China, this summer, ReLife International Medical Center in Beijing is willing to pay your flight ticket to make your treatment happen. Clients who pay in advance are entitled to maximum $2000 rebate. With this amount of money as an aid, your journey to China will kick off.
Terms and conditions:
- This promotional offer is only applicable to patients who accept comprehensive treatment package from ReLife, which include stem cell therapy, comprehensive TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) treatment, and supportive treatment.
- In order to be eligible for this maximum 2000USD rebate, 20% of the treatment cost must be paid during the exclusive period from July 30th to September 30th, 2015.
- The maximum 2000USD rebate will be valid for the whole year until September 30th, 2016.
- Tax invoice of the patient’s return flight ticket is required to be summited in order to redeem this offer, the rebate will only reflect the patient’s ticket value, up to 2000USD.
- The rebate value will be subtracted out of the total treatment cost according to the value of the tax invoice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- ReLife International Medical Center reserves the rights to interpret the details of this promotion.
- Purchase time period: 30/07/ 2015 - 30/09/2015.
- Registration closed: before 30/09/2016.
ReLife was founded by Professor Zhang, a well-respected physician with decades of experience in the health care field. Over the years, ReLife's country leading experts have dedicated themselves to the advancement of the medical field, combining state of the art technology with traditional Chinese medicine.
Inspired by nature, ReLife is focused on bringing advanced, eco-friendly and safe treatments, based on elements already existing in our own bodies, such as genetics and stem cells to improve health and create a better life for patients. ReLife is aimed at providing state of the art diagnosis and cure for complex and rare disorders.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy
- Accelerated tissue repair
- Decreased inflammation
- Prevention of further cell death
- Creation of new blood vessels
Stem cell research is a growing field in the area of medical treatment. Find out more about how you can benefit from stem cell therapy in China by contacting us!