Male to Female Sex Change Surgery in Guadalajara Mexico
Sex Reassignment Surgery, Gender Reassignment Surgery, Genital Reconstruction Surgery, Gender Confirmation Surgery, Male to Female Sex Change, Penile Inversion, Scrotal Vaginal Flap, Guadalajara, Mexico, Mexico Transgender Center
Male to Female Sex Change Surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico
Transsexuality is a phenomenon present throughout history that has been manifesting in most of the societies. For people who feel trapped in their own bodies, there?s no bigger relief than the science?s progresses towards making sex reassignment surgery possible and successful.
Male to Female Sex Change Surgery Overview
The sex reassignment surgery involves the patient?s penis and testicles; the remaining tissue is used afterwards to build the vulva, labia and vagina. The clitoris is created from the tegument that features nerve endings (originating from the tip of the penis) that will help the patient achieve sexual pleasure. The urethra, which passes through the penis, is shortened and used for the urinary function.
Through the sex reassignment surgery with penile inversion and scrotal vaginal flap, a 16 to 18 cm vaginal depth is achieved.
The stay in Mexico for the surgery is around 10 days: one or two nights at the hospital (depending on the procedure) and the rest of the recovery at the hotel.
The surgery can be performed in 3 locations:
- Guadalajara (Jalisco) at Jardines de Guadalupe Hospital
- Mazatlan (Sinaloa) at La Marina Hospital
- Mexicali (Baja California) at Hospital de la Familia
Benefits of the Male to Female Sex Change Surgery
- The procedure makes possible the matching between the physical appearance and the patient?s inner self
- The patient feels satisfied, confident
- The patient becomes and is able to function as a whole integrated individual
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions
At Mexico Transgender Center or GRS Mexico, the male to female sex change surgery?s price starts from $10,000.
- Initial consultation with your specialist
- Surgical fees
- Lab fees
- Anaesthesiologist fees
- Operating room fees
- Two-nights hospital stay (one before and one after surgery)
- Nursing care while in the hospital
- Meals while in the hospital
- Medications while in the hospital
- Ground transportation from San Diego, Yuma, or Palm Springs when surgery is performed in Mexicali, from the airport to hotel in Guadalajara and Mazatlan
- Case Manager Assistance
- Concierge service
- 10 days hotel
What's NOT INCLUDED:
- Meals outside of the hospital
- Travelling companion?s meals at the hospital
- All pre-operative test fees before surgery (blood tests, EKG, Torax X-ray etc.) must be done before arriving at the clinic
- Preoperative evaluation by internal medicine (has to be done when the patient is above 40 years old)
- Additional nights stay at the hospital
- Tests and procedures relating to major complications
Why Choose Us?
- The medical center focuses on its patients? well-being, doing everything in order to meet their expectations
- The clinic provides safe and highly successful procedures to both local and international patients
- The clinic uses the latest technological medical equipment
- The medical team has extended experience and training
Start living the life you?ve always dreamed of! Know everything about the male to female sex change surgery offered at Mexico Transgender Center or GRS Mexico! Contact us!