Primary Total Hip Replacement Procedure in Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
The hip replacement is a surgical procedure where the damaged hip joint is replaced with an artificial one. Once it is replaced, the patient is able to resume his/her normal daily activities with complete satisfaction and relief. The main goal of this surgery is to drastically increase the patient's mobility, improve hip joint function and relieve pain.
There are no strict contraindications related to the patient’s age or body weight in terms of the hip replacement surgery.
The recommendation for this intervention is based on the degree of pain and disability and not on the patient’s age. Most patients who undergo a hip replacement are aged between 50 and 80 years. But, the surgery is successfully performed on patients of all ages, from teens with juvenile arthritis to elderly patients with osteoarthritis.
Hip replacement surgery benefits
- Increased mobility and movement
- Deformity correction
- Pain is reduced
- Improved leg strength
- Improved quality of life
- The patient is able to return to his/her normal daily life
Price and inclusions
At The Medical City Clark the price for the Hip Replacement procedure starts at $8,007 (408,300 PHP).
- For first-time prosthetic replacement of a worn-out hip joint
- Inclusive of room and board (Standard Room) and professional fees of surgeon & anesthesiologist
- Applicable for uncomplicated cases only
- Airport pick-up and drop-off to and from hotel or TMC Clark (exclusive to Clark International Airport only)
- Overnight Hotel Accommodation (Deluxe Room), buffet breakfast, other hotel amenities
*The bill shall be settled in Philippine peso currency
*Exchange rate (1 USD = 51 PHP) is indented as a guide only and may be subject to change.
Why choose us?
- Innovative procedures
- High standards of medical care
- Highly trained medical staff
- Affordable prices
- Friendly English speaking staff assistance
- Keep in touch with you after surgery
- High technology
- Backed by JCI accredited hospital, The Medical City Ortigas
If you want to know more about the Hip Replacement procedure or if you needa FREE quote, please contact us!